Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Midnight Masquerade (Character Profilesp

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the place for OOC and to post your character profiles. To show what your profiles should include I will ceate mine as an example.
(For escription if you dont have a good picture a written description is perfectly fine)
----------------------
Username: PrincessManaMi-Ai
Character Name: Alexandria Carri
Bio: She is a sex addict desquised as a beauty. Upon recieving the vip inventation she realized her chance to flaunt herself in the secretive rooms and hallways of Cherry Grove Manor
Description:
Anime-White-Masquerade-253x300.jpg

For any other questions please post them here.

RE: Midnight Masquerade (Character Profiles and OOC)

Username:wildkat
Character name:jessica swan
Bio :bad girl, big time flirt, loves sex.she is bi
Describtion:short blonde hair. She has hazel eyes. She wears a black mask with white dimonds in it. She has a black top that shows her belly with a black skirt that only covers one leg and stops just pass her pussy on the other side. She is wearing ankle high black boots. She is a very sexy girl.

hey there wildkat! go ahead and post whenever. im just crossing my finger that this'll get popular. :)

Username: ChaseRiley
Character Name: Cleo Sethros
Bio: She is a shy girl that pounces upon the ball seeing it as her chance to take on a better persona and explore darker desires.
Description:
BlackDress.jpg

Her mask is snow white with black speckled feathers that underline the eyes.

Username: Yajirobe
Character Name: Horatio Alexander
Bio: A curious young noble, who has come to the Masquerade as more of a sense of curious adventure and fun then anything else, figures that it will be a good break from the normal things of life.
Description:
T129162067631b86d1a4ff38bd256b1b0bf91959916ce.png

Im so glad you guys decided to join my thread! Feel free to start posting whenever you'd like!

This thread should only be profiles. There's an OOC section for such chatter. Please make another thread there for such things and keep this one just to your profiles. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom