Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the bohemian method (edited with even more new ideas, now fxf & mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pairings i have no specific plots for but would love to do;
-master/slave (fxf or mxf)
-futa/girl (well, i'd be willing to play either the futa or girl.)
-step-dad/girl (mxf)
-boobified pairing. i mean boobified. (obviously fxf, although it could also be futa/f)
-vampire/girl (fxf, mxf. i don't mean pussy vampires, either. i mean the kind that sink their teeth into you with intent to kill, with an aversion to sunlight, the works.)
-werewolf/human girl (mxf, fxf. this one would be a bit more nitty gritty, hardcore. sex while in wolf form is up to you. i wouldn't mind it.)
-gangbang (fxfff, fxmmm, fxmfm, you get the point. this would require about three other people and forum posted. i wouldn't mind being the gangbang-er or gangbang-ee.)
& more.

Before you check out the two ideas I have below, I want you to know that if you think you have a plot that you are just dying to try and think I'd like it, don't hesitate to PM me with it. The work I can do is say no, right?
~

Frances-Bean-Cobain-by-Hedi-Slimane-16.jpg

Frances *Frankie* Danthe
Twenty-Six
Homosexual
Craves:
- younger women ("Crows feet just don't do it for me, you know.")
-lambert & butler cigarettes ("Brands from the States are just terrible. Marlboro - Jesus.")
-lace ("Pretty patterns distract me from the swirling ceiling above me.")
-absinthe ("No sir, I can't stop whenever I want to. And I really don't want to.")
-the bohemian method ("Aren't flames just lovely?")
-paul verlaine ("Read mes hopitaux while smoking a blunt - I just dare you. It's marvelous.")
Loathes:
-men ("Terrible creatures. I just can't stand them - hard and rough. I like a delicate lady.")
-mormons ("If I'm going to be religious atall, I'm going to be apart of a pretty one. Like a Catholic. I'd fuck a Catholic.")
-beer ("My God, the taste! Only an uncivilized brute would drink it willingly.")
-laws regarding age of consent ("Isn't it just terrible when you see a pretty girl and you can't fuck her just because she's fifteen? Well, damn to that - no one has to know!")
-nicotine patches ("Jesus, but they aren't anything close to a nice drag.")​
~
the bohemian method
She's like a flame atop an absinthe cup. Slow to burn, hard to put out, magnificent to watch. Her one true love is the loft apartment on the 'other side' of town, littered with cigarettes stains and crumpled up, yellowed papers from her former days, her former attempts. She's given it all up, and her life is spent in smoky taverns behind a flaming glass, scoping the slow grinding bodies for a beautiful, young looking woman to take home with her. If the woman she picked up wasn't enamoured with curves and soft skin like silk, she would be after Frankie was done with her. Years spent with new age, hard core friends and fucks have hardened her porcelain, inked surface. Lines of cocaine and stubby cigarettes are her life, and anything different would be blasphemy. Living past thirty is a big joke of hers that won't ever happen. Teetering on the edge of living and dying, HIV positive and waiting to end it all, she meets a girl. Skin like silk, rosy cheeks, bright eyes and so sheltered Frankie knows she doesn't have a chance with the angel. The angel's age - a mere fifteen, she later finds out - and bright sundresses and goddamn Catholicism will be the death of her. Frankie isn't sure what will kill her first - her angel, or the loose, white powder kept underneath her mattress splayed out in the middle of her apartment, a bent, melted spoon next to it.
~
Alright, so here it is. I've given you an opportunity to look into Frankie's mind and the gist of the story. I want it to be dark, and I want it to literally mindfuck me with the sheer agony of it all. I want the 'angel' (you) to be such a caricature of innocence that she literally has no idea what people are really capable of. Yeah, I want sex, but I don't want lovemaking. I want this to be rough and hard and painful, and the sheer point of this roleplay is for one, or both, of our character's to get hurt. Yeah, your girl will most likely become incredibly conflicted, especially considering the whole 'I'm having sex with a girl' thing that Catholics are so bent up about, And I want some pain. If you're interested, p2p me with your ideas/additions to the roleplay and a short summary of your girl like I did with Frankie. I'd like some decent grammar, punctuation, all that shit, but you all have heard it before. If you don't have any ideas or additions, just tell me, and we can start. Because I really want to start this thing as soon as possible, you know?

<3<3
~
'watch me burn'
ndstest6.jpg

Julia Andy
23 years old
heterosexual
'i love it the more i suffer.'

ugly discolouration hidden beneath pretty blouses. pretty blonde hair curled to perfection to hide the slight thinness that is beginning to show through as a result of too many meals simply not eaten. pretty, chocolate eyes framed by immaculately curled lashes and cleverly concealed dark bags and circles. excuses of late nights and early mornings. a long, perfectly shaped scar behind her left knee all the way up to her inner thigh. slightly darker than the rest of her porcelain skin, it almost appears to have been made just to blend in with her. like she was meant to be born to be broken. lips plumped from more than just heated kisses.

god, but did she love him.
~

Julia Andy is a lot of things. She's terribly sweet, she's a guru when it comes to Victorian romance novels, and most of all, she's a hopeless romantic at heart. That's probably why she's stayed with ____ (Person1) so long. She knows the pain from his fists on her body are nothing to the pain and remorse he feels every time he sees her scar he made himself, so she complains not at all. She loves him - she wants to marry him. It's all she's ever wanted. There isn't any trouble up along her road until ____ (Person2) comes along, with his quite confidence and ability to exude leadership. She's immediately drawn to him, despite the ties she has to her own volatile man. Will Person2 sweep her off her feet with his gentle mannerisms, masculine tendencies, and firm spankings, or will she stay with the only evil she has ever known?

~

This is going to need doubling up or three waying it. I don't mind if you're a female playing a male character, but P1 and P2 are both male. ^^ If this is going to be threewayed, we'll almost have to take it onto the forums. What I wanted included in this RP is S&M, phsyical and mental abuse, dark and gritty - the works. I want P1 to break her down completely until P2 can even think of putting her together again. Of course, she might just stay with her man. Who knows? This can be twisted and turned and manipulated into an amazing roleplay, in my opinion. Reply to this thread, pretty please, if you're interested in this one.

RE: the bohemian method (fxf)

Bump because I ~reallyreally~ wanna do this, even though I know it hasn't even gotten that far down yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom