Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Male Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamingRose

Planetoid
Hello. I really couldn't care less about your actual gender. If you are wanting to play a male character, then great! If not... get lost. Sorry but I only want to play female characters for these plots.

Here's some pairings. IF you like any, we can decide a plot ^^

- Vampire Diaries.
-Secret Circle
-Vampire/Human, Werewolf/Human, (etc)
-Good girl/Bad boy
-Killer/Victim

(Plots)
---boarding school---
A girl could disguise as a boy to get into a boarding school that's only for guys. This could either be a supernatural school, or a normal one. One of the guys could find out at the girl pretending to be a guy, is actually a girl. Then he could black mail her into becoming his slave.

------Hostage-----
A boy's father could demand for the child to kidnap a rich girl and hold her hostage until her family pays for her safe return. Her family would then decide not to pay for her, and the boy would have to keep her. The father would demand for the boy to continue keeping her, being naive that her family would not pay for her.

So basically the girl would be the boy's slave forever..

---- Camping----

A camping trip between two best friends that starts off badly, when they hear something in the woods, and find their camp trashed in the morning, with a knife stuck at the entrance to their tent. Instead of leaving, they attempt to figure out just what happened.

We'd have to double up for this. I was thinking that there could be 2 murders and 2 victims. One of the victims would die, the other would become a slave for the murders..

If none of the pairings or plots are to your likings, perhaps we could try to come up with some other pairings or plots ^^

I'm not going to be checking this thread constantly. So if you want my attention, PM me!

Rules
  • Minimum of a paragraph for post.
  • Please try to post often. I understand that you have a life outside the computer but please do attempt to post once a day.
  • If you plan on not posting for a while, let me know.
  • If you have a change of heart for the plot, we can try to fix it to work for both of us. I want the rp to be enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom