Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old World of Darkness

BenedictWolfe

Planetoid
Erato and I have just started a solo RP set in the titular old World of Darkness. People familiar with Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse and Mage: The Ascension will have fond memories of the setting and may have been on the look-out for a game in that environment. Erato and I both feel that it would be nice to upgrade from solo to group game, with anyone at least passingly familiar with this world being welcome.
It is a freeform game without a Storyteller set in present day Los Angeles and both mortal and supernatural characters are allowed. If you feel like playing something very powerful, that too might be possible, but remember that this isn't an action game.
Please understand that we don't want to come off as snobs, the more the merrier is our opinion, but please, if you can't type at least a paragraph and have a basic grasp of grammatical rules, we will not be able to play. Rude/powermongers/flakey individuals also need not apply unless you want to find your character killed and your butt placed in PvP. We want to have fun, not headaches or pissing contests online, please? Bring your creativity, your characters and yourself along and let's get a good game going, guys!

Erato adds: Anyone who is willing to play the part of Justice, her partner, by all means hit me up on PM and we can hash out some things.
Look at The Urban Jungle to see what's already been posted.

Act now and you get a free..um...cookie? No wait, you get cake! That's right, a whole cake to yourself.

But isn't the cake a lie?
I'd gladly join in, I'm not familiar with any of the titles in bold, but I'll try my best to fit in, I could just do with a rough description of what's been happening. :)
Thanks, Jason.

Hrm, what kind of characters are you looking for?
I am interested, though I am not sure I would know what to play.

Well, technically speaking, any type is allowed as long as it can be shoehorned in realistically. A vampire or mortal, however, might be the simplest choice. If you are unfamiliar with the V:tM, you might want to check out it's Wikipedia entry.

So far, not much has happened in our RP: A gang massacre has taken place in an LA suburban house and the police is looking into it. But new players are welcome to get together and come up with new story lines to weave into the plot.

A vampire would possibly be the easiest choice. I of course have more colorful characters, but I would rather play a role that would contribute to the story than just run around in the city.

And I am slightly familiar with Masquerade. I would probably need to look it up again though, been forever since I have done anything with it.

Can you take a look at my character in the open role play and see if that's alright. :)

Back
Top Bottom