Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rainbow's Cravings. <3 (Seeking Literate/Longterm Partners of Any Gender)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Meteorite
Hello there! My name is Andrea but you can call me Rainbow. I've been a roleplayer for about 5 years now and after a couple month break I am ready to get back into this world I left behind with new found vigor! I'm also new to this site, I stumbled across it and thought it might be a nice place to meet some fellow roleplayers to make stories with. :)

I consider myself quite Literate, I am capable of 5 paragraphs per post as a maximum and I am have a minimum of 1 paragraph a post. I don't feel quantity is as important as quality, as long as you are descriptive and have decent spelling and grammar we will get along very well. As far as smut vs plot? I love both, it depends on my particular mood at times. Though I have to say I prefer it when my roleplays are not just the purest of smut, I like story in my roleplays and a bit of buildup. If you can provide me with that I will love you. However sometimes, for particular roleplays I want a great deal of plot. These would typically be roleplays I want to be very longterm, full of action, adventure and various other things of that sort. There can still of course be sex and romance, but mixed in with many other of those wonderful things. In this thread I'll specify which of my cravings are more smutty, and which are more plot based and longterm. Although all of it is negotiable :)

I'm hoping to find some people who will stick around and not leave me in the middle of a roleplay. I've had partner's who, after we start a roleplay, merely ignore me and never contact me again. Despite my attempts to contact them! It's a little frustrating especially when I am enjoying a roleplay. Also, don't be an ass xD. God modding and it's ilk are not welcome.

Instead of making of list of the pairings I am into, I am going to put down what I know I want to roleplay. If you have an idea or craving for a roleplay, and you feel I may like it based on what I have down. Feel free to send it my way. <3

Also, I'll put down a brief list of my limits and kinks in case you wish to know. One more thing, I am bisexual. All pairing types be it Hetero, Yaoi, Yuri or Futa. I love it all. I can also play any gender you wish me too, you merely need to ask. <3

Also one more thing I forgot to put in. I do not to IM roleplays. I'd rather do PMs, perhaps threads. The reason I don't like IM roleplays is because I like to sit down and really take my time with a post so its as best quality I can make it. When I do IMs I feel it is rushed and it really has only the potential for 1-2 paragraphs max. Sorry if this disappoints you, but I really do dislike IM roleplays. However, I am fine with using it to chat with you, talk about the roleplay were are having and generally get to know you. After all I'm looking for more than just a single roleplay. I want partners, friends I can do multiple roleplays with in the course of months. <3

Pairings I am craving

Crossdressing Young Maid x Gentle Older Master
Smutty Plot

Highly Intelligent Wolf x Young orphan.
Smutty

Non-twilight Werewolf x Lost Teenager.
Smutty, Possible Longterm/Plot, May contain Rape

Threesome Romance
Plotty Smut, REALLY Craving

Modern Day Wizard x Apprentice
Plot Based, Longterm, Has Plot!, REALLY Craving

Fandoms I am craving.
Note: I tend to avoid doing roleplays with Canon, but I will specify if there are Fandoms I am willing to do Canon characters.

Dragon Age
Plot Based, Longterm, REALLY Craving

League of Legends
Plot Based, Longterm, Some Canon, Multiple Characters, Possible Group thread, Has Plot!

Red Dead Redemption
Plot Based, Longterm

Dungeons and Dragons
Plot Based, Longterm

Naruto
Plot Based, Longterm, Sort of Craving

Mass Effect
Plot Based, Longterm, REALLY Craving, Has Plot!

My Kinks/Fetishes
Heart indicate desire for this kink.

Hetero
Yaoi <3
Yuri
Futanari <3
Romance <3
Shemales
Gangbang
Incest
Bestiality <3
Furries/Anthro <3
Tentacles
Rape
Dom/Sub
Anal
Ageplay
Crossdressers <3

My Limits

Scat
Pissing
Macro/Micro play
Hardcore Violence
Twilight Vampires/Werewolves
Blood Play
Death

Will update as I think of more. I will likely be adding some plots at some point. Until then, if nothing here interests you yet your still interested in roleplaying with me. Go ahead and PM me, I'm sure we can work something out. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom