Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older Gent looking for some nice young women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergman

Meteorite
A Little About Myself/My Characters

*****Currently looking for a hot quickie via PM with any of the below mentioned scenarios!*****

Howdy, all! I’m Bergman, a middle-age general contractor living in northern Michigan. The basic gist of it all is that I’m most comfortable playing as men around my same age, so expect to see them as late thirties as the lowest age and early fifties at the highest. I’m willing to do younger, but it’ll take some convincing. They’ll be big, tall, and rugged.

As far as a way to roleplay, I’ll use forums and PMs, but not E-mails and Instant Messaging. I’ve been a victim of identity theft one too many times to feel comfortable with giving people who I only know through internet contact my e-mail address.

My style and genres are rather flexible, though as a rule of thumb, I’m no fan of extreme fantasy or scifi. I will, however, play both modern and historic scenarios. My particular favorites are Western, Civil War, Medieval/Renaissance, Victorian, Pirates, and Modern.

As far and just how the roleplay is approached, that requires discussion. You want a quickie where our characters have sex a few times, then it’s over? I can do that. You want a long, drawn-out lovemaking scene with romance and whatnot? I can do that too. You want a long-tern roleplay with a balance of smut, plot, and maybe even some romance? Hell yeah, I can do it.

My rabbit hole is here.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Bergman

What I Expect

Young women. I understand if a large age-gap makes you uncomfortable, but something at least ten years for my younger characters would be nice. Take into consideration the fact that they’re not the creepy and scrawny types; they’re manly, dominant men, if that makes you any more comfortable. As far as what you want your gal to look like? That’s totally up to you.

Grammar and a basic knowledge of the English language is a must! I’m not going to get on a soapbox and preach about it, but I’d appreciate it if my partner exercised a proper use of grammar and mechanics. I won’t be a Nazi over it, but it just nags me to no end when someone’s name is spelt with a lower-case letter and “I” is spelt like “i.”

As far as post length goes, the only thing I won’t accept is one-liners. I’ll do generally two-to-four good, meaty paragraphs, but once we get into the roleplay, I’ll generally mimic my partner’s length. As in, you give me five, I’ll give you five, you give me one, I’ll give you one.

Scenarios and Pairings

Historic

Western
Outlaw/Prostitute
Cowboy/Prostitute
Lawman/Prostitute
Outlaw or Lawman/Lady of the homestead (this can just be some woman who owns/is looking after a ranch or farm)
Lawman/Mayor’s wife

Medieval/Renaissance
Knight/Lady
Knight/Amorous peasant woman
King/Serving lady
King/Queen (arranged marriage)
King or Knight/captured noblewoman (could be non-con, but not to the point of being rape)

Civil War (I’m really craving one of these right now, the first one specifically)
Southern General/Wife (PM me for full details, would be long term)
Northern General/Woman in a town occupied by Union troops

Victorian
Nobleman/Female Servant
Nobleman/Wife’s sister
Nobleman/Friend’s wife
Nobleman/Servant’s wife

Pirates
Pirate/Captured noblewoman
Pirate/Admiral’s wife (consensual adultery)

Modern
Husband’s friend/Friend’s wife
Husband/Stepdaughter
Trucker/Stripper
Boss/Secretary
Pub owner/Female waitress
Neighbor/Neighbor’s wife
Mechanic or Electrician/Young woman who has something that needs fixin’
Professor/Student
High School Teacher/Student

I do love Western stuff. [Has such a soft spot for Cowboys].

It would be interesting to try a ranch hand who stumbles upon an outlaw and things go from there. Your call on that one though~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom