Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for long term open minded fantasy role play partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptrianna

Supernova
ok so i am looking for some who doesn't want to play real life people you find now a days but can come up with their OWN original characters. I like fantasy based role plays from all time periods and like role plays that involve non humans as well. not all the role plays have to be non human as i go back and forth. on races. you can find my kinks and some of my plots i have built on my home page in my signature. im really open minded and easy going and can get along with almost anyone. im looking for role plays that actually have a story to them and not just meet the neighbor next door and screw the heck out of them. i like to play my own original characters, usually girls though i can play guys too but dont prefer it. i am also really open on sexual content as i dont condone much in this area. there are only a few things i wont do which is also listed on my kinks blog on my home page. if any of this fits you please post me a message here or pm me. im new to this site and really like it so far as i am trying to find a role play home after so long of being stuck with young teenage degenerates who dont know anything except Bleach, yugioh, Twilight, ect... also i understand times of being brain dead on ideas so every once in a while short posts are fine. i dont really require more than at least 3 lines on a post though at times i may get in a good writing mood and post a full page. so i can work with different styles of posting in role plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom