Dissapearing Celebrities (Cerberus and Alessa)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Drake had been working for the company for more then 3 years now and in that time he had become one of their best agent to find the "target" and retrive it for them before training them then handing them over to be sold. He sat back in his chair all dressed up. There was supposed to be a big party for Celebrities, some A list group who thought that they were untouchable that they wouldn't get caught and disappear like some of those B list stars. Laughing he got up and headed to his car and checked his trunk for all of the tools of his trade. His ropes, gags and chloroform. Getting into his Car he headed out from his house and into the city where the after party was being held.

Drake was able to slip into the party, conning many people into thinking he was someone important. His dark black hair and dark eyes always gave him an air of mystery. He chatted with stars and producers alike as he looked around for his next targets. Who would the company want now. it had to be someone really at the A list, someone who would actually cause a spark once she was kidnapped and never seen again. Then that would strike panic into them and make them know that they were not safe.

He knew that they operated all around the world. Some in shadows and some in plain sight of others. They were able to put themselves into top levels of government. who knew what position they held. But they were bringing these powerful women and taking them to become their slaves to show everyone they they were truly in power

The party was going full-swing, the guest celebrities drinking and dancing without a car in the world. Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Miley Cyruss, and Emma Watson were dancing together, teasing the men around them.. and some of the women more than likely.. while celebrating their latest projects being finished.

"Nice moves!" Tyra called over to Emma. Emma and Miley were currently grinding up against each other, laughing each time they did it. Beyonce whirled around and started doing hip bumps with Tyra. Life was good, and would only be getting better. They were all at the top of their game.

None of them notice the dark man who moved through the party, sliding closer to them. A light sheen of sweat on her forehead, Miley yelled out, "I'm getting drinks! You three in?"

The other three nodded, and they stepped off the dance floor to move over to the bar, each getting a glass of wine before turning and leaning against the bar casually, watching everything around them. All were dressed to kill, with tight, formfitting skirts and dresses, showing off every asset. They were the cream of the crop, the people that the world loved, and to their credit they rarely ended up in tabloids or magazines. Instead, they worked hard to keep their noses clean. Well, except for Tyra. Tyra enjoyed a good time more than the others, without a doubt.

Drake watched everyone making key notices of who was around. He also made notice of those whom he worked with that had infiltrated the party as well and who they had their eyes set one. Drake gave a quick nod to one of his brothers who was already heading out where one celebrity was headed out on her own. But drake watched the four that just walked in together, Tyra Banks,Emma Watson,Miley Cyrus and Beyoncé Knowles. He grinned and licked his lips just thinking about being able to control those stars. He grinned knowing it was all a matter of time and soon it would come to grab these girls but first he had to think of a plan to be able to get them all alone and one by one so that no one would suspect anything until it was too late.

Drake knew he had some useful tools that could ensnare a girl quickly, also some tools were granted from some very important "friends" from afar. He nodded and watched as some stars walked outside making themselves easy targets for his kind. "No I need to focus on those two, they are my main target..." He also believed that he knew a way to make them drop their guards. He knew the bartender was one of theirs and gave a slight nod. as he was making a drink for the two girls he slipped something into their drink that would help them droup their guard and make them easier targets for Drake

The girls drank their drink quickly, asking for more, unaware that there was anything other than wine in it. They laughed and chatted, sharing stories about agents, press, and random encounters with fans. Finally, Miley set down a second, empty glass of wine and called that she had to go pee. The wine seemed to have gone straight to her head, and she wandered off, looking for the bathroom, walking through the room into a darker hallway, entirely and completely lost as she wandered the building. It had to be around here somewhere, but her thoughts were heavy. That wine must have been very powerful! Still, she really did have to pee. Looking around, she tried to find someone that could give her directions. The music thumped and people were talking, but she couldn't quite make out the way back to them.

Drake watched the ever growing list of celebrities that were walking around until he saw the four that he would take this night. He had noticed that Tyra Banks and Beyoncé had headed outside away from the large group to the outside which was fairly empty except for the black night and the stars. His enhanced eyes were able to give him a good look of them, the gold sparkling dress that clung to Beyoncé's curves which stopped at the top of her thighs which were clad in sheer pantyhose. He grinned and quietly walked out knowing that no one had seen him head out and even if anyone did no one really cared.

Once he was outside he walked up behind Beyoncé and with one hand grabbed her by her wrist that held the wineglass to make sure she didn't spill and so she would grab onto his hand with both of her's leaving her unguarded and that is when he brought the drug soaked cloth to her mouth and held it over her mouth and nose letting the drug lull her to sleep. "Good night pet." He quietly spoke as he felt the singer fall agains't his body as the drug took affect. He quietly slipped out of the grounds with the unconcious woman over his shoulders till he got to his car. Once there he gagged her with a cloth and tied her wrists behind her back, tied her thighs and ankles before placing a blanket over her to keep her hidden. As Drake was capturing Beyoncé another pair of hands had grabbed Tyra and used the same cloth on her tying her up and carrying her back to the car.

He knew that his species's form of the drug would keep a human out cold for a good few hours which gave him time to pick out his next two targets and get them into the car and transport them back. But the next two would be a little more trickier, they liked to hang around the crowds. For that he had a small ball that was made by his kind. it would work. He laughed before heading back into the party to scout for his targets.

He then noticed that Miley and Emma had walked into the bathroom. one of the attendants quietly walked over to the bathroom and locked it from the outside. He knew that no one else was inside and thus it would be no problem to set their plans in motion. It seemed that perhaps the hand dryer wasn't working properly or was it for as it was spouting off hot air it was also releasing a odorless, tasteless gas that would soon have the beautiful woman in a daze and easily controlled. Once it was well in the bathroom the aid walked in looking at Miss Cyrus and Watson. He laughed and walked over to them. "All right sweeties, lean against the wall and place your hands behind your back and make not a noise."

Tyra and Beyonce needed the fresh air, needed to get away from the crowd of people that had been pressing around them. They loved the attention, but sometimes they just needed to get away as well. They talked for a bit about different dress designers and their plans for the next year when Beyonce felt someone grab her wrist. She tugged at it with her hands, trying to dislodge it, when a rag was pressed into her mouth, and she sucked in the fumes without even realizing it. Her eyes became heavy, her breathing slowed, as she watched someone else pressing a rag against Tyra's face. "Wh-whu-" she managed to mumble before lost consciousness, falling back against Drake's body helplessly. Slung over his shoulder, she was carried to his car and gagged with her wrists, thighs and ankles tied and a blanket thrown over her. Tyra was placed next to her under another blanket, hidden from view.

Meanwhile, in the party itself, Emma needed to go to the bathroom and asked Miley to go with her. They went in, talking and gossiping, not even noticing the door being locked behind them. After finishing on the toilet, they washed their hands and then went to use the hand dryers. It took a moment for it to warm up, but then it kicked in more powerfully than they expected, filling the air with the odorless control substance. After a few moments, the aide opened the door and laughed as they could only passively watch him. There was something wrong - they couldn't control themselves. They wanted to scream at the man in the women's room. They wanted to run. But they only watched as he approached. He then told them to lean against the wall with their hands behind their backs, and they did so immediately without hesitation, thinking it seemed like the most normal thing in the world to do. They leaned with their faces against the wall, hands held firmly behind their backs, looking at each other silently.

All the girls were loaded up and placed into the car before being driven off eithout anyone seeing this go down. Drake laughed and kept driving as he got to the large cabin and pulled up where he hid the car. He got out and looked over at Beyoncé and Tyra and licked his lips before calling over some help. They opened the door and pulled them out while he opened the trunk and pulled Miley out and then pulled Emma out as well. He watched Beyoncé as they held her and dragged her inside before tying her over to the pen and made sure she was locked it. Both Tyra and Beyoncé would of started to come around and wake up but it was a little too lay for them. both were tied to the wall of the pens and kept gagged.

Drake watched the girls as they were put into their cages and locked in and tied. The guards watched as they all woke up and moved around only to discover that they were bound and couldn't move. "well well well awake now are we?" Drake looked at Beyonce and grinned. "It won't do you any good to try and fight as there is nothing you can do about it.

Drake watched the two girls and grinned. "So now miss Knowles and Banks, You will be trained next and its best you don't try to resist otherwise you risk yourself and your friends safety because when one screws up everyone else will be punished." He walked over to her running his hand against her cheek, letting his hand trail down over her waist, feeling the hose over her legs. "you look good and know that looks often please your master so you will do your best to make sure your appearance pleases your master"

The girls were unloaded one by one, taken into a cabin far from civilization and bound in individual pens. Emma and Miley were still unconscious, but Tyra and Beyonce started to come to shortly after they were bound to the walls, unable to move.

That didn't keep them from struggling, however, fighting the bonds that held them back and trying to get free. Gags kept anything more than muffled noises from escaping as tears ran down their eyes.

A man came in, with shocking dark hair and eyes, and told them there was no point in attempting to escape. They tried to kick and claw, but they were entirely helpless. Meanwhile, he grinned and called them by name, telling them they would be trained and the failure of one is a failure of all of them. Tyra could tell that Beyonce was there as well.. but were Emma and Miley as well? She hoped not.. for their sakes! She shivered as he ran his hands over her cheek, her waist, teasing her skin under her hose.

He told her she looked good, and she winced and tried to look away. He told her she should always try to look good, and she jerked her head at him, cussing him out through the gag. "Master?" she thought, "is this guy crazy??"

Drake shook his head. "I wouldn't be like that if I were you." He looked over to notice a womman walking with what looked like a small child but that child also had 2 bodyguards following the woman. "Ah the young prince and lady Jolene." He smiled and looked at them. "Im assuming that lord Vao wants someone for Prince Abel's birthday gift, well we just got our new stock in so if he would like to see I would be more then happy to show you those whom we have." Abel looked around at all the girls as he spread out his wings to stretch them out before looking back at his mother then the bodyguards. Abel nodded and looked at Beyoncé and to Tyra before nodding. "I want them." Drake nodded and looked at the prince and nodded. 'All right then my young lord, It will be made."

As the girls slowly came around they could notice this wasnt some normal area..these men were not just human but creatures who had long since vanished from mankind's eye. living in their own socieity, they were human animal crosses. mostly though they appeared to be either tigers and wolves.

As Tyra watched, a woman walked in carrying a small child and with two bodyguards following. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought the woman was there to save her and the others. Instead, the monster who had stolen them talked with her.. something about a lord and a birthday gift and stock. She had no idea what this man was talking about! The child looked around, though, and pointed out Beyonce and Tyra, stating that he wanted them.

Beyonce wanted to ask what he meant, why he wanted them, but the gag let her do nothing more than mumble and cry, tears flowing freely down her cheeks. Then, she sank back into darkness as she was knocked out once again.

When their eyes opened, they saw a freak show in front of them. Semi-human creatures, blends of man and animals like tigers and wolves, and they screamed out at the strange sight!

The Bodyguard spoke with the cell guards and had Tyra and Beyoncé both pulled out and collared Abel looked at the two girls and smiled wrapping his tail around his waist. "good good." He looked over at his mother who was about to say something until he spoke. "I know I know, Dad says only one now and the other will be during the party itself. He looked over his two new girls and smiled before he headed back with them having both put into a car and driven, during the ride he had Beyoncé tied to the ground in front of him with her nice ass on display to him while he held Tyra in his lap enjoying the dress and hose she was in. "tell me how you will please your master."

Abel looked at Beyoncé and shook his head as he kept pressed against her during the trip but he sent a small shock through her body when she stayed silent. "I would advise you to do all that you are told my pet unless you want me to punish you." Abel watched Tyraa and grinned licking his lips. "Now I would tell you to do as you were told and answer my previous order." He held onto her letting his hands move over her breasts which he gave a squeeze. he then also looked at Beyoncé and grinned as she kept struggling in the ropes that held her down. "I can tell that you will prove a fun challenge. but it will have to wait till after the party which is a few days, but in the meantime you will be trained."

meanwhile Emma and Miley had been bought in a pair as well. He watched the two, putting the bracers on their wrists which would keep them from running far. "My name is Pyrodock, though for now you can call me master."

Tyra and Beyonce were pulled out from their cages and roughly had thick collars fastened around their neck. They cried out in outrage at this, struggling to free their hands and take the collars off. Meanwhile, Abel wrapped his odd tail around himself and smiled, making them look away, sobbing. They were then taken roughly to a car, with Beyonce tied down on the floor of the car, her butt forced to rise far into the air as Tyra was placed on his lap, her hose sliding against him as he asks her how she would please her Master.

"Master! I don't have a Master, damnit! I won't please anyone I don't want!" A shock ran through their body and the squealed out in surprise, being told that they should answer if they didn't want to be punished. He licked his lips evilly, and Tyra shivered at the sight, almost glad Beyonce couldn't see it. His hands slid over her firm breasts, rubnbing them and squeezing as she squirmed in his lap, trying to find a way to get free. Beyonce made muffled sounds as she struggled to get off the floor. He said they would prove a fun challenege, but it would have to wait while they were trained.

Trained?? Trained for what, they both wondered, their eyes meeting and fear shining in their eyes.

Emma and Miley had been chained in another pair of pens and had gone through similar experiences, fear and anger surging through their treatment and how helpless they were - so different from their carefree life just a few hours before. Bracers were placed on their wrists, binding them and limiting their movement, as someone introduced himself as Pyrodock, and that they could call him Master. Miley couldn't help it, and snickered at the idea of calling someone Master. It just seemed so silly. Emma tried to get her to stop, fear clear in her expression, but Miley kept smirking and snickering.

Abel looked at Tyra and held onto her and grinned. "oh You'll do fine my pet you'll do fine." He grinned and licked his lips watching as she kept squirming on his lap to try and keep him interested and happy through the ride back. Once they were there Abel pulled Tyra out while his bodyguards grabbed Beyoncé and looked at Abel. Abel just nodded watching them. "This fine one Will stay with me." As he pulled Tyra close to him, his tail sneaking up her dress. "She will be with me while the other one. have her put in my private pens that I had furnished for the time being until after the party."

The guards nodded and grabbed Beyoncé and dragged her to another room. Her ropes were traded for bracers that with a touch would lock her hands together and her feet. She was allowed free roam in the room which was actually quite well to do, a large sized bed, bathroom, closest and dresser and everything she would need. yet when she tried to leave the room the bracers would keep her from leaving, almost like those invisible fences they use to keep pets in.

Pyro watched Miley and Emma leading them away from the pens and to what seemed to be a nice flat and ushered them in. The bracers hummed and glowed white before returning to gold. "Think of this as your house, able to go where you want..but you wont leave unless I let you.. Learn this..as long as you do as told I wont have to punish you. but should one of you act up, the other will be punished..I like to think of myself as caring and I can be kind, you will be fed, clothed, sleep in a bed but will also do as told..there are others out there who are not as kind."

Tyra wasn't squirming to please him but to escape, but he didn't seem to care. Instead, he just licked his lips and seemed to enjoy it as she struggled during the trip. Finally, the car stopped and the two women were tugged out of the car. Abel claimed Tyra, his weird tail stroking her thighs under her dress, teasing her skin. He directed the guards to take Beyonce to a private pen until after the party, whatever that meant.

Beyonce was taken into her room and bracers were placed on her but she wasn't actually bound anymore and could move around. As soon as the guards left, she began to explore the room, looking for a way out. There was a lot of different, wonderful furniture but she didn't care about that. She had to get out! Surely there were people looking for her! If she could just find a way to get word out! She moved to the door, however, but she couldn't walk through it.. the bracers held her back. Cursing, she tried and tried again, always failing!

Meanwhile, Emma and Miley were led out by Pyro, the bracers on their writers glowing a moment as they moved into what looked like an apartment. They were told they could do and go where they want, but they couldn't leave and had to do what they were told - that if one of them messed up, the other would be punished. Emma and Miley shared a terrified glance with each other - what had seemed ridiculous had suddenly become much more real.

Abel looked at Tyra and licked his lips looking her over before thinking about what to do with her. " Tell me my pet, what are you deepest and darkest fantasies and fetishes. So that I know how to reward you for obeying your master." He was using every bit of control to not jump up and pin Tyra down to the floor and have her right there. He watched and waited to see if Tyra would obey him or not, and as he was dealing with her the Bracers on Beyoncé's wrist would of glowed before having the bobby pin break. After that it would of sent a small shock into miss Knowles, but the shock wouldnt of hurt but actually pleasured her.

Pyro looked at the two girls and just shook his head as they seemed to want to be defiant. "I really didn't want it to come to this but fine.." He sighed watching the girls before sending the shocks through their bodies, giving them pain and pleasure mixed together. He knew he'd be able to break them. He let the shocks carry on for a while until he stopped and looked at them. "It grows late at the night..Your room is down the hall and to the right. You may sleep if you want."

Back
Top Bottom