Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want all of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapax

Meteorite
....well, all of those who are okay with my limitations. I have an awesome job which I'm really into that requires me to work long hours. I also have a completely irrepressible urge to roleplay, and a site like this just sets me a-tingle.

So, it's tough for me to roleplay on messenger (e-mail, PM or on the boards would be fine), and I can't give you ten posts over the course of several hours. What I can promise are engaging plots, well-developed characters and the ability to conform to your style: part of my job involves corporate communication, so I adjust to other people's needs. If you prefer one or two short paragraphs, that works for me. I can also easily ramp it up for more in-depth descriptions and longer stories.

I utterly hate lists so I'll just describe my general kinks and preferences: I'm a straight male looking for females to roleplay with, and if you like to play multiple characters in your roleplays I'm completely fine with that. I've enjoyed everything from historical romances (I prefer romance roleplays to have slow build ups and longer stories) to contemporary bondage and noncon (shorter, smutty roleplays). I'm not into scat or excessive sexual violence (although I like my action stories) and I utterly love playful dirty talk during encounters. I've savored the occasional Dom role, and I don't play submissives.

Most of all, I'm looking for chemistry with my partners, so I'd like to discuss things over PMs before beginning a roleplay. Here are some plots that interest me:

1) Cop on Cop:
Or Knight on Knight, or Soldier on Soldier, or Swordsman on Swordswoman, etc. Basically, two people who are very good at what they do in the same profession or calling who fall for each in a romantic roleplay. Maybe they're best friends who become more than that. Maybe they're rivals forced to work together. Sparks fly one way or another, even if it's something they don't want.

2) Teaching Her a Lesson:
This would be a shorter, smut-based roleplay. I'm looking for either an upright, proper, overly strict, high school teacher, or a whiny brat of a secretary. Who teaches her a lesson is something to be discussed over PMs. The lesson is taught at her workplace, after hours, with no one to come to her aid.

3) Dragon on Paladin/Crusader:
She's trying to kill or capture the scaly brute. He's had it up to here with these damn adventurers and isn't particularly evil. There's actually a bigger threat out there that wants to destroy them both. If they can survive that they just might survive each other, and perhaps more....An adventure romance roleplay.

4) Star-Crossed: I'm hankering for a fantasy or sci-fi setting wherein two people who really shouldn't get together wind up doing so. The consequences would be pretty damn dire: empires collapsing, civil war, lovers, husbands, wives going at each other with deadly weapons, etc. etc. It's Romeo and Juliet, or Lancelot and Guinevere in a setting worked out with my partner. Part of the fun would be how long these two could resist each other.

I'm open to all sorts of possibilities. If you have any interest or questions, please PM me or reply here. Thanks!

I wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic response to both my requests and the requests I sent out! For now, I'm not taking any additional roleplays. I will update this if my situation changes, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom