Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts, furries, and monstermen for a smutty RP --UPDATED--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Hello. I'm a skilled writer with a over-active imagination and too much free time to let it run wild. I am here looking for equally skilled partners to engage in smutty rps themed around...you guessed it, beasts, anthromorphs, and monstermen.

Notes of importance. I am not interested in realism. I like monsters, beasts, anthro's, and on occasion futa's. I almost always play the female, every once in a while I may ask to play the male role, but that won't be too often. I like gangbangs, excessive semen, slime, playful sadism(nothing extreme, nail scratching, biting etc...), large phalli(cocks). That is all that comes to mind, the rest you would have to ask.

The only thing I ask is that you are literate(fully aware of the english language and able to write it without many grammatical errors), that you can keep a good post length(two good paragraphs or more), and that you can post at a decent rate. I used to RP on HouseEros and I kept getting saddled with partners who would trickle down to a post a week, which just kills my motivation.

On to my cravings.

-:Anthro:-
Dragon
Bull
Horse
Squid
Eagle
Lion
Cobra
Elephant

-:Monster:-
Tentacle creature
Horse Demon
Succubus
Abomination?
Hellhounds
Rape Zombies/Just about anything from Resident Evil

-:possible Scenarios:-
Outbreak: A necro virus is unleashed, transforming most of the population of a city into horrible undead, and mutating various animals and wildlife into undead creatures. Strangely, none of these creatures eat the flesh of the living. They seek only to breed with living humans until they use up all their seed, or the person dies of exhaustion. One young girl must try and escape this city with as much of her innocence intact as possible....which will be no easy task.

Invasion: Set on a anthromorphic earth, this plot revolves around a young woman, her mother, and her young sister trying to remain hidden from imperialistic soldiers invading their hometown. These anthro soldiers are ruthless, and take whatever they want from the populace, including their women, at times right out in public as a demonstration.

Fallen: This revolves around a young, fallen angle now just trying to make ends meet by working in a tavern. Though when times get rough, she must use her body in the brothel next door to survive.

Royal Whore: A vampiric mistress of renown beauty has escaped certain death at the hands of hunters by making a deal with a royal family of demons. Now she must satisfy their desires anytime and anyplace they choose in order to keep their protection.

**UPDATE**
Demonatrix: After finding this picture I have been wanting very badly to play her as a Futanari and need an interested partner.

I'm always willing to play your hellhound or any variation of a canine anthro ;)

would you be willing to RP via an instant messenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom