Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

enslave me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Stalker

Super-Earth
I am looking for a Female to take control and enslave my male character. Anything goes, also I want to fight my enslavement. I want to be punished and when i do something good rewarded. I want more than just smutt. And the rewards and punishment do not have to all be sexual. I want you to make me a slave in all areas of life, not just sex.

Also any roles are ok, be it fantasy, incest, school, doctor, stranger, friend, ect....

what kind of character do you plan to play personality wise? I think i might be able to play the dom role for you. would you be interested in a old world plot with amazons, spartans, and Carpathians as the people races? this is one of the plots i have see if it is up your alley. i have a nice amazon girl who has a tendancy to enslave men. http://mommablackrose.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/6593963-tribe-wars-medieval-fantasy-war-romance-

An amazon owner sounds like it could be very fun. Like i said, i want to fight my enslavement. So in that plot, maybe an opposing soldier that gets captured? A loner who has lived his life by his own rules and stumbles into the wrong area?

I also am open to sugestions :) Granted i am the one requesting the rp, but i think both parties should get what they want from it.

glad you like the idea i can go any way with that plot as i like to leave plenty of space for players to maneuver thier characters in thier own way. though if you wanted being a spartan enslaved to a amazon could be interesting, he would definetly have a reason to fight her lol. oh and if i typo please excuse me, my keyboard is old on my laptop here and is giving me hell with certain letters that sometimes i have to literally pound the letter to get it to type lol. being a fast typer i sometimes dont catch all the mistakes. cant wait to get income tax this year and buy a new laptop. but interested in your ideas on this and like i said i can go just about any way with it.

well i dont really know much about the spartans except what i saw in 300 lol

well i dont really know much about the spartans except what i saw in the movie 300

lol me either but like i said in plot info im not going my true historical facts lol my ideas is if i want historical facts then ill pick up an national geographic or encyclopedia Britannica and read lmao :p but nah om not worried about the factual stuff i just like the idea of spartans form the movie 300 myself. i mean come on what girl could NOT sit and drool over those muscled warriors... not this girl lmao :p not to mention they fought for a good cause in my eyes but any thing you want to play in it is cool with me. im just giving you my opinion of things is all on how i do things but everyone is different and i respect that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom