Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Smut Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

riverrust

Super-Earth
Hi!

I'm hoping to find a partner who is available beginning today at about 6pm EST till whenever, for some quality smut RP. I would like us to decide on a pairing of any sort, then enjoy a time of good, detail-oriented sex. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Hi!

Thanks for writing. I am always interested, but I believe we have tried to RP a couple of times before, but you decided I was not the right partner for you. If things have changed, let me know; I'd be happy to play. Thanks!

the_special_lady said:
Let me know if you'd be interested. I am available on Yahoo IM. My ID should be on my profile.

Hello Again!

I had another look at your profile and now I'm not sure if you're the same person I was referring to in my previous message. I also looked at your RH and I can appreciate your likes, so I think it would be fun to play with you. Forgive me if I am wrong about previously playing with you; I just don't want us to start and then you realize again that I am the same fellow you decided against before. Thanks!

the_special_lady said:
Let me know if you'd be interested. I am available on Yahoo IM. My ID should be on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom