Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving a Few Good Roleplays! [MxF][MxFxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Bluemoon! I'm new here, but roleplaying has been a hobby of mine for years. After finding BM on google, I thought I'd give it a shot. As you can tell by my user name, I'm currently craving a few good roleplays to pass the time.

I'm currently in the mood for some school based roleplays, whether it be studentxstudent, teacherxstudent, or otherwise. Of course, that's not all I'm bound to! I love all types of roleplays, feel free to PM me your ideas.

Some things about me:
  • I typically reply one to a few paragraphs per reply.
  • I don't enjoy it when I have a roleplay set up, and then a few posts in my partner goes missing. Please give me prior notice for leaving.
  • I really like discussing plot and kinks and such with my partner before we get started, so we'll both be satisfied by the roleplay.
  • If you are ever bored by the roleplay or would like to restart, feel free to let me know!

Some specifics I like (by far, not a complete list):
  • Brotherxsister, with either being dominating
  • Brotherxsisterxsister's friend
  • Boyfriendxgirlfriendxgirlfriend's sister
  • I've sort of been craving something in the Batman universe, like a civilian and Catwoman, Ivy, or Harley
  • Teacherxstudent, with either being dominating
  • Friends
  • Mistress/Masterxslave, with either being dominating
  • Mistressxslavexslave
  • I know of a few animes I could try to roleplay from, but that's a maybe. I can tell you the list in a PM.

This is my RH. Feel free to ask about other things! This has a lot of my kinks, but I'll list my fetishes here.

Here is my F-List.

Fetishes:
  • Panties - This one is pretty self explanitory, but I can go into more detail in out discussion, if you'd like.
  • Costume Play - This is sort of new to me, but more or less self explanitory. The exact costumes vary, but we can discuss them if this is decided upon.
  • Sexy Clothing on the Female Character - Again, self explanitory.

I'll update these more later.

So, if anyone feels like they'd like to write a story with me, PM me or post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom