Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any ladies open to this request by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Ok here was my ideas that was I thinking about. We would play a married couple and our marriage has not been going too well lately because you playing my wife have been cheating on me by bringing men home when you think that I am not home. I get certain clues like you on the pill, possibly finding some torn condom wrappers in the bathroom or bedrooms garbage can. The sex is cold for you and I. I know what you are doing, but I cannot prove it.

I stage it to where I have to be gone over night for my federal job and you think that I am out of town when I am not. I stay at the house waiting for you to come home to prove that you are cheating on me. I hide in a closet in the bedroom where I can watch the whole dirty deed take place. To fix our marriage I decide to use hypnosis or some brainwashing method to get you to be a true and loyal wife to me once again like you were before you decided to sleep around.

If there are any ladies open to this let me know by PMing me or just reply to the post here. Thanks again!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom