Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread Idea: Need Female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea behind this thread formed when I saw a trailer for Paranormal Activity 3, the mother was saying that the 'Imaginary Friend(Read: Big Bad)' wasn't real...the girl replied that he was standing right beside her, and threw a cup of water at the area in question, revealing 'something' was thier...not as creep as the Mirror thing, but still creepy. I had a wierd thought, what if a teenage girl did the 'Bloody Mary' thing, and instead of the resulting demon wanting to kill/posses thier way through the family...the demon wants to fuck the poor girl into submission.

The Idea is this: I need a female character that starts at 14-16, who does the 'Bloody Mary' thing for giggles...and an invisible demon(Ghost/whatever) comes and Ass Rapes the poor girl on the spot. over the ensuing years, the girl(eventually woman) is plagued by this Rape-Demon...and the demon evenutally reveals that the only way to divest herself of him is to find anouther young girl for him to 'enjoy'... at the end, it's implied that this cycle continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom