Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture based RP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Sure has been a while since I've made a request thread. Even longer since I made one based on pics. But, that's what this is. Was browsing through my photobucket account and a number of pics I have brought some RP ideas into my head. So, I shall be posting the pics, and idea I have for them in the next post.

1. Very open here. Find her very hot and LOVE those gymnasts outfit. So, I'm open to doing just about any type of RP with her.........just as long as we use the pic, outfit and all.^_^

2. For anyone who can't tell, that's Tifa from FF 7 in her younger days. Which is what the RP would center around. Her life before the shit hits in the fan in Nibelheim. Got a number of ideas for this. We could have her in a secret affair with Zangan, her teacher. Or have her just be plain slutty. I'd be up for pretty well anything here.

3. Yes, that is Winry from Full Metal Alchemist, which this RP would center around. It would take place after the end of the series, where she's still in her world, while Al and Ed are in the "real world". Feeling lonely in Resembool without them, she decides to set out on her own adventure..........filled with all kinds of naughty fun, of course.^_^

4. Medieval Fantasy type RP centering a Dragonoid who sets out from her peoples mountain home to explore the world, which ends up involving sex of all kinds. Monsters, humans, beasties, etc..... Quite smutty.

5. Similar to the above, but centering around a female warrior, as opposed to non human. And since this pic is of Cassandra from the Soul Calibur series, we could do something with that if you like.

6. This is Akiza, from the Yugioh 5Ds anime series. And this RP would be a kind of AU type of thing where she gets involved in a new type of turbo dueling where when the someone loses a duel.........they gotta do whatever the winner wants, all in front of a huge, crowded arena where the duel just took palce.

7. Similar to the two medieval RP's above. Just change the settings to a feudal era type of thing. Think Inuyasha..........but less annoying and more sex.

8. Pokemon based idea, involving an original female trainer. Could go various ways. We could pair her with a human trainer, or go my favorite way...........have her humped constantly by pokemon.^_^

9. I was wanting to do something very hentai-esque with her. Like perhaps have her the only girl in an all boys school. Or go the Bible Black route, and have supernatural forces be involved. Or, go more ordinary and just have her the object of obsession for a horny older teacher.

Sent a personal message to you. Somewhat long winded, but I hope you find it enjoyable. Get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom