Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Night Club Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunryan

Super-Earth
Username ShashaWraight1
Name: Amelia 'Amy' Morris
Bio: Amy is from a wealthy family in England. After doing graduating from school at the top of her class her parents rewarded her by paying for a trip around the world.
Sexuality: Bisexual (leans to women)
Kinks: Still exploring
Bleed too: No one yet
Other: N/A
Appearance:
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae72/RyanWraight/Decorated%20images/Sooperfect.jpg

Username: sweetling
Name: Alexia McClain
Job: Fill in: Hangs around the bar and helps out wherever needs it at the time.
Bio: Alexia came off of the streets of London, she was bitten and turned at 21. She's been around for awhile, but hasnt really come out to play till these last 70 or so years. Now she works at the club as a "fill in" She basically hangs around the club and covers other employees for breaks or when they need a night off.
Sexuality: Bi
Kinks: Is willing to try most anything once
Loyalties:
Others:
Appearance:
hot-vampire-girl.jpg

Username:wildkat
Name:Emma Jones
Bio:She likes to party at night and now that she is 18 she can do so with out worry about what her parents would say. she lives on her own in a small apartment.
Sexuality:Bi
Kinks:anything but in the butt and vore and with blood and poop and pee.
Bleed too:never been bleed
Other:she seems to lean more towards men then woman but that does not mean she wont go for a woman.
Appearance:
Rose.jpg

Username: DreamingRose
Name: Layla Lockett
Bio: She lives with her older brother because her parents died when she was very young.
Sexuality: Straight
Kinks: She secretly likes collars, and leashes. Her other kinks are not yet known, because she hasn't done much.
Bleed too: No one yet (Pm me if you wish to bleed her)
Other: I only want guys to dominate her, (That's really all I'm comfortable with.) I also think she thinks a sadistic vampire to dominate her.. not a kind hearted one.
Appearance:
34828vq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom