Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ressurection

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiriu

Supernova
Hello, and welcome to my little corner that I just finished dusting. Well, I may be a bit starting up, but I intend to bring back old RPs as well as some new ones. For old partners, a gentle (or rough :3) nudge would be nice. For the new, "got a selection off good things on sale stranger".
/---/---/

Untitled RP (FurryxHuman)
A boy was always treated unfairly, taunted by peers. His anthropomorphic friend always looked out for him, always helping him. He joined the army at 17, becoming a rifleman. He fought for a few years, then became a PMC. Strangely, his friend was there, a sniper and one of the best for the comany. How does fate play the cards for the two friends?

Special friend (Any malexAny female)
They've been friends forever. They had each other thick and thin, better or worse, and was Support for relationships and break ups. When she decides to marry, he gets jealous and does whatever it takes to win her back.

Cross-hairs (pairing TBD)
(My character) is one of the greatest mercenaries in the world. He has fought in every terrain with all types of equipment. (My character) thinks that the world is nothing but those (MC) has killed, and those who are spared for a later time. (MC) keeps trophies, the skull of every target that is able to be salvaged, and is refereed to as "Walking Death". The latest target is a defector's (Your character). (MC) has to either bring (YC) in alive to persuade the defector, or eliminate (YC). (Story-driven if anything here)

Biohazard (fictional planet: Zexios)
A two person team is sent to investigate a chemical agent that is rumored to be in a establishment in the jungles of the Delrue Valley, known for its lethal animals and plant life. (Has more to it. PM for details on this one.)

That's alright, I'm up for almost anything so ideas of any kind are welcome.

Full of ideas. Bust most are just concepts. PM me for details.

Currently looking for: long terms, anthropomorphism, and action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom