Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a cruel woman (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm back after a short break. Sorry to all of those who I didn't get a chance to reply to but life does get busy and a girl can only do so much at once.

Welp, now for what I'm looking for. I want to find a strict and cruel woman to be a sort of dom role in an RP where I play more of a sub. I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind getting messy at times, that's not to say I'm into disgusting things but when the scene requires them then it's better to go there than to cheapen the roleplay. I like a fair amount of abuse both physical and mental, but I don't want it to just be happening all the time, I want it to be done with feeling and to truly get under my character's skin. Also, please be at least semi-literate, you have no idea how many strange messages I get that require a decoder ring that I simply don't own.

Now, that being said, I'm thinking something like punk biker meets preppy-dorky girl... Think something like Annie from The Community meets sociopathic Tank Girl. I'm not sure how it happens yet but I'm thinking some scenario where my character gets into an altercation with the punk girl and is basically kidnapped and forced into being her biker bitch. Things like forced tattoos, forced piercing, and so forth really turn me on, I like being defaced in ways that are hard to reverse.

I hope I'm not too extreme and I really do hope to find my sadistic bitch, because this nerd girl needs to be dragged through the mud :angel:

P.S: I almost forgot, I LOVE restricting clothing. Like think being inexperienced in high heels and being locked in stripper boots, like you wouldn't be able to walk in them for the most part... Or something like a super tight corset or a chastity belt or something!

I'd like to be a cruel woman for you, or a cruel man if you're up for that again. PM'd you a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom