Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eury-The Untouched Flower--Scary incident in her life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurikia Damshel

Planetoid
102kx91.jpg

Eury had long blond hair, blue eyes, sportive body, and a shy smile. She wore a short skirt and a sleeveless top, both in black at times. Her hair was a rich shade of mahogany. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, emerald-green and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips - she seemed the picture of perfection. Had she smiled, the world would sigh with contentment. Had she laughed, the world would laugh with her. And had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her. Her lips were the color of a red rose. And when she smiled or laughed, it lightened up the room.

Why is she afraid of Injections?

Her life's most frightful experience had been with the doctor. She had got nightmares about this over and over again. She had gone to the Doctor for a general check up and to her surprise when she heard him say You would be receiving a total of 9 inoculations today. Her body froze in fear. She asked the doctor as her body trembled but she spoke and said Where will I receive these injections? The doctor looked at Eury and said You will receive them on your arms, buttocks and breasts. One on each arm, one on each buttock, that makes four and the remaining 5 in your breast. She began to whimper and begged him to only give her a couple today and promised him that she would come back for the rest, but the doctor shook his head and explained that these inoculation were made specifically for her in this arrangements for it to be done this way while others received all of the injections either in their breast or buttocks. The doctor called two nurses and told them about the prescription. He also said that I had to get injections in my breast, buttocks and arms. I was asked to move in the other room. When I had gotten dressed this morning I had forgotten about my appointment that day and had worn long, tight sleeved shirt. The older nurse told me that since I would have trouble rolling them up and that they would need access to my butt and breast shortly that I may as well strip down to my bra and panties for the shots. I was so embarrassed but had no choice here so I did as I was told. Then the young nurse came over and brought the tray with the 9 syringes on it. I could see them. They were various sizes and were lined up from smallest to largest on the tray.
I was told to sit in the chair and the older nurse swabbed my left arm with alcohol. Then she grabbed the smallest syringe, took the cover off of it, and turned it towards my arm like a dart, all the while talking to the student nurse. Swiftly she jabbed it into my arm and I flinched slightly. She told me to hold still and relax my arm as it would hurt less in the long run. It didn't take long and she was done.
Then the student nurse went to my right side and swabbed my right arm. She jabbed the needle in and I moaned softly as I flinched. This time the medicine stung slightly as it was being injected. It took longer than the first one but was still over quickly.
Then I had to stand up and grab the back of the chair so I was slightly bent over. I got even more embarrassed when the nurse grabbed the waist band of my panties and reefed them down to my knees.
The nurses alternated giving me the remaining shots in my creamy white buttocks and breast. The older nurse went first by swabbing my left cheek, telling me to relax and start counting to 10. I got to number 3 and felt an incredible sting in my left buttock. I stifled a cry and she told me to keep counting. By the time I reached 10 the shot was over and the student nurse was swabbing my right side. Each shot was more painful than the one before and by the last one I was shaking and had tears running down my face. I was begging them to stop but they would not. Then the older nurse asked me to lie down on the bed revealing my breasts to them. I was crying as I did what I was asked to. The older nurse swabbed a part if my right breast and jabbed in a thick 2 inch long 20 gauge hypodermic needle near my nipple area. I flinched and cried in pain as the needle entered inside my breast. The older nurse held me as the younger nurse swabbed my left breast and jabbed the injection in it. I screamed "aaaaah- this hurts so much" I cried "please stop I cannot bear it any more!!". But the nurses did not stop. Deeper and deeper the needle went the needle in my breast. Finally, a minute later the nurse took the needle out of my breast but that didn’t relieve me. I knew it had not been finished yet. I realized after getting two shots in near my nipple area that I had to receive 5 inoculations in my breast that made me cry even harder. I started to wriggle. The older nurse held me tighter while the younger nurse went over my right breast again and swabbed it again and jabbed the needle inside my breast "ah, please stop it burns so much!!" I was trembling and could not stand still, but the nurse did not interrupt injecting the terribly burning medicine. While the older nurse held me in her arms the younger nurse moved back to my left breast and cleaning another portion of my breast jabbed the injection like a dark inside me. I cried but couldn’t move. For the last shot in my right breast, the older nurse had to literally hold me down while the student had the privilege of stabbing me for the last time. I flinched so much when she poked me the last time that the needle came out. They called another nurse in to help them to refrain me while I received my last shot. She grabbed me and laid me over her lap, holding my back and the back of my legs still while the older nurse held my feet so I couldn't kick. I felt the nurse re-swab my right breast and then swiftly jab the shot in. I couldn't move but I cried out in pain. The student nurse then seemed to take pleasure in taking her time injecting the thick, medicine into my breast. I was crying bitterly and flinching at times that she had to re-inject the medicine in my right breast again. This time the nurses pinned me down by my feet and arms so I wouldn’t move at all. The younger student nurse refilled a huge injection to give me in my breast. I lay still on the bed as the student nurse jabbed the injection inside my breast for the last time. After pushing in the medicine, the needle was then pulled out and the other nurses let me go so I could stand up. I walked red faced into the doctor’s room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom