Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mujamo Official Request Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

MujamoUha

Planetoid
ALRIGHT, LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

To defeat the huns.

But no, seriously.

I just want to say hello and thank you for taking the time to view my Request forum here. I'm going to try and make this as orderly as possible, and I will update it whenever I possibly can. So, here we go.

Lets start off with a little bit about me.

First off, I'm a 20 year old female. I live in good 'ole Wisconsin. I go to college, I'm a virgin and I don't drink.

Surprise, surprise.

If you need to know anything else, I'm open for questions, but I won't ever reveal my location other than Wisconsin. Internet is for internet only.

Shows && Movies

This will be a list of shows and movies that I would love to RP, either with the same story line with OC characters or with canon characters. Either way is fine with me.

• Zombieland
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Alice (The sci-fi tv show)
  • Atonement
  • Anastasia
  • Mulan
  • Cinderella
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • The Princess and the Frog
  • Ao No Exorcist
  • Death Note
  • Black Butler
  • Hetalia
  • Homestuck
  • Ouran High School Host Club

This is all off the top of my mind right now. *MOAR WILL BE ADDED*

(Rest of post on hold)

RE: Lookin' Lookin' Lookin'

Bitches be bumpin'.
They see my bumpin'.
And now I be at 10 posts. Hell yes.
I lied, not 10 posts, it just puts all my posts together.
Like this.

That's new.

RE: Lookin' Lookin' Lookin'

So, based on your Rabbit Hole, I think I'd be interested in playing with you. But I'd like to know what you play aside from specific TV shows, and also where you like to do your playin'. I'm a big IMs and to a lesser extent e-mails and PMs guy, but not so much into public forums. Let me know!

Ferid: I can do most anything for what I play. I can adapt to any scenario or idea and roll with it. And I can rp in the PMs, forums or IM. I have just MSN and Skype, though.

SupSatire: I love you. <3 I love anyone that loves Homestuck. ^^

Sinfulrook: Thank you for the bumpy! <3

hey! wasn't sure if you knew or not, but you have mulan listed twice. maybe you just like the movie that much, haha!

free bump in the meantime. :)

LOVE THAT MOVIE. But yea, I was pretty much rambling when I did the list. I change. =3 Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom