Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Psychological Study Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
In Brief

Your character finds himself in a large, self-sufficient ‘prison’ run by 6 different, naked women. A sci-fi mystery, almost anything is possible (softcore romance to pain and punishment), drama preexists, and what happens depends on your character’s actions and interactions. A space opera background exists in the setting but is not the focus. Instead, for me, this is the ultimate say all give all to anything for everyone... in reverse.

I am a guy who lately seem to come up with elaborate settings, so this will be LONG but it won’t say everything. By default, I am looking for a male as I play 6 women (hence the reverse), so I am posting here instead of there. But I am willing to swap the genders. That is, if you rather play a woman wanting all of the 6 to be men. Mixing is a maybe. The only gender pair I don’t do is MxM. Note though I did a lot of prep work! So if you want to do 6 men or a mix, expect a lot of OOC negotiation and/or differences. Maybe later I’ll make something similar for the ladies.

Unimportant Background

Two different alien species found each other, and so far the only aliens each have encountered. One is either like or is ours; human. They are individualistic in culture. The other is more collective to a point. They have large individual families (clans) that are telepathic and hive like with each other, but each clan act like individuals between each other. They appear a cross of insect and reptilian, with a lower body composed of four legs horizontal to the ground and a upper body with four arms. (For now I will call them Octans for a lack of a better name.)

When the two alien species meet, it was awkward at first and both tried to learn who the other are in friendly terms. But as time went on, it became obvious a constant state of unfriendliness exists. They have yet to start a war. Both are trying to expand in space and getting in each other way. A form of expansionist cold war has started. Neither wants a war, but both just can’t get along with each other.

The Situation

You play some important but not extremely powerful individual. An assistant to a congressman or senator. A high ranking executive of an important space focus corporation. Or something similar. You were traveling from point A to point B when your ship is damaged and seem doomed to explode. However, an Octan ship was near by. I rather I begin here with the rescue, and then you post a general introduction to your character, ending with him waking up. See rule #4 why.

He will find himself in a small Arcology. That is, a self contained, self supporting little community. How and why such a place exists, where it exists, and so forth he will not know. When he looks around, the only people he will meet is 6 very different naked women. All seem oblivious of the outside world. They don’t know about Earth, the Octans, yet realize he is their new member though none can say how he got there.

Rules

A few things I want to make sure you understand.

1) No instant hookups. Though they are naked, they won’t have sex with him initially. He will have to take the time to get to know each and MAYBE they will have sex with him later. At least one will be very easy, while others may be tough to crack. Some will be submissive, others not. If done well, there is a slim chance they all will become easy. At least for a while. (Insert drama here)

2) Other than the potential threesome, no orgies or reverse gangbangs. And a threesome might not have an opportunity to occur. He might see the women being affectionate with each other (hugs, cuddles, and kisses... full make out sessions is possible), but never to the point where it is hardcore sexual.

3) The women don’t have any clothes. Your character has all of his stuff, including clothes, from the ship and no other processions unless the arcology provides it.

4) Who these women are is non-negotiable. This is a sci-fi mystery which he will either have to solve, escape, or just submit and live the rest of his life in. I am not saying ANYTHING about them before hand except for the spoiler hints below. I have each planned out already (including all 15 possible pairings!) and who I will introduce first and how I will decide after reading your character’s introduction or after reading any request thread / kink list you may have. I personally am gambling you will like at least one while hate at least one. Don’t worry, I made each one different and unique.

5) While they appear human, they might act weird or with overblown personality traits. Don’t expect perfect realism. Violence may or may not happen (depends a lot on your character’s actions), but if so no one will be permanently injured or killed. Sudden changes, while I hope to keep to a minimum, is still possible.

6) This is a plot-setting with informal eroticism added, not the other way around. While each woman is different, expect them to have personality traits other than sexual.

Early on I would like to focus on your character learning a little something about each character. From there he (and we OOC) can decide what to do. Pursue or avoid which? Question them. Ignore them and try to break out.

I prefer e-mail, especially with one as complex as this, but willing to do PM.

The following is optional and spoilerish.

Of the six individuals and 15 possible pairings:

Two pairs are allies. One does make out big time with each other when able, while the other pair are affectionate but not so extreme about it. Both can result in a threesome.

Two pairs are enemies. One pair just absolutely DESPISE each other and will verbally assault one another. The other, while enemies, don’t go to such of an extreme. A threesome with each pair is impossible, and being romantic with one may damage the other.

One is a push over. Another might be willing to have sex after a five minute greet. Others might verbally and physically assault you if you push them sexually or deemed an enemy, yet pursue your character if he is deemed worthy. Some see sex as just sex, while others see it as ‘making love’.

Work is important to each, but in different ways. Two will require something work related to be expressed before they become comfortable sexually. Others just see work as another form of play. A few have to work together, but others do not. Pairs that do not might be neither friendly nor enemies; tolerated or just an acquaintance.

My first post. Again, I will require at least a character introduction (who he is, perhaps why he was going from point A to B, what stuff he has) and what he initially thinks or does upon waking up.

The Octan ship was keeping its distance from the anomaly. A research craft out near the edge of explored space - for both them and those humans - their current assignment was to examine a potential tear in the fabric of subspace. It was pure luck they found it as it required a specific scan which they just happen to be running in passive mode. Study of it started at a safe distance. Meanwhile they had a secondary opportunity assignment. Someone back home required a human test subject. For what reason they did not know. They were told just to send one back in case they find a one, preferably a male member of their species.

Early in the research, before they analyzed any data, a human craft came into view. All they knew it was a light craft meant more for speed than science study, and it was going right through the anomaly. They hailed the ship, but it did not respond. Whatever it was, they seem to be in too big of a rush. And considering their relations at the moment, it was not that big of a surprise. They passed through it, their ship stalled, and running a little bit longer got out of the anomaly and went dead in space. According to the sensors, the ship was in trouble and their engine might explode at any moment.

Not bothering to ask, the research ship went for the human vessel and started pulling what humans were on board into their own ship. When it was deemed the ship was unsafe, they had to stop the rescue attempt and let the ship explode. They were able to save some, and more importantly had use for them.

An unknown period later, your character wakes up on a king size bed. To his right was a large door. In front of him, the bed pointed to a desk and dresser on the wall. All of his clothes and personal items was near or in front of the dresser. A closet door was next to it. To his left was a large window with a tub big enough for three. A door near the bath led into a tight restroom with just a toilet and sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom