Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new and improved rp request,for longterm partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,you may know me on here as ladydarkness,but my real name is Aly. I'm 19 years old,and love to roleplay,been writing since I was 16 years old. So I am somewhat literate,cause my school never taught proper grammer.

Okay enought about me, I'm making this thread,for one reason alone. to meet people,and make friends, and roleplay partners. Now I am not picky,on gender. i can play MxM,mxF,and Fx F.

I would like my partner,to at least be literate,now i am not a grammer Nazi,and i won't hound you. For making,a few spelling mistakes ,or grammer. roleplaying is about having fun.

alright broing stuff out of the way, here are a few things i can rp for.

Pairings;
Fatherxdaughter
brotherxsister
sisterxsister
teacherxstudent
studentxstudent
vampirexhuman
werewolfxhuman
Demonxhuman

Fandoms

anime;
Naruto
Fruits Basket
Black Butler
Loveless
Gravitation
Bleach
Rosario+vampire
Blood+
Hellsing
Vampire Hunter D

Games;
Final Fantasy 7
Kingdom hearts
Devil May Cry

Books:
Dark Hunter
Anita blake

Here are my kinks,so I don't have to type them out.
http://www.f-list.net/c/ladydarkness/

Thank you for reading,my thread,and hope to have funroelpaing,with you all

Oh,another thing.I rolaplay on pms,yahoo,and threads.

oh and one more thing, if your going to be a grammer nazi, just walk away,cause you will seriously piss me off. When you guys won't let me edit,a post you just give

RE: Looking for and rp partner[longterm]

ladydarkness5 said:
Okay a little about myself

1.I have been roleplaying for 2 years now almost 3
2.i like any type of rp,unless it involves beatiality then forget it

I like many diffrent plots,wheather it involves Mxm,mxf Fxf.Now i rather not do all slave and master and stuff like that,some i want have romance,also i want a partner who is not afraid to dd something ,to the table.but has to go through with me first,like in my one rp where the person i rp with tries to turn my goth character into a prep.I like plots where you add something,dont just make a plot,and have impossible to add something.

likes;
bondage
incest
tickling
rape
gangbang

possible pairing;
teacherX student
studentxstudent
kidnapperxvictim
spyxinterrogator
daughter xfather
slavexmaster
vampirex human

i am very open for more suggestions.please pm or post here
it can be a long term or short term does not matter,i can do threads pm ,or yim.

Hello there, I would love to RP with you. I think our characters and likings would go along well. Please add me or ping at xpertplyer01 on YIM. Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom