Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a bully to dominate me. (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not me, but my character =]

Hi everyone. I'm looking forward to do a role play about a hot bully, probably from the age of 17 to 20, dominanting his target, a student, who's probably going to be from the age of 13 to 15.

I would like to play the student.

I would love to the role play via IM or MSN, and If It's too much for you, I'm okay with PMs as well. If you'd like to do the role play, please send me a PM or just post here. Either way I will end up giving you my IM adress via PMs since I don't want to put it here.

Here's a list of my fetishes. I'm open for ANYTHING so just tell me If there's something you'd like to do, change, etc.

Fetishes
Feet and Legs - drives me crazy.
Cruel and Brutal tops, Force/Control - When the top one is dominant all the way, or just taking control. Sometimes not even caring about the bottom.
Deepthroat - with 'lots of cum and saliva.
Vomit, Urine - Mostly Urine, and Vomit is preferable after a deepthroat. Bottom getting piss-fucked, drinking pee and what not.
Moaning, Screaming - screaming while getting it hard is a huge turn on.
Humiliation - Fucking in front of a mirror, Laughing at the bottom, making the bottom feel bad about himeslf, etc.
Dedicated Bottom - dedicates himself to his master/lover. This is a fetish only in certain situations, when the top is pretty apathetic.
Socks - stinky, dirty socks shoved to the face, or just worshipping the socks on the foot.
Nipples - licking, torturing, hurting, kissing, everything.
Balls - Worshipping, smelling, licking and what not.
Dilldos, Vibrators.

Dislikes
BDSM, S&M - chain, ropes, weird toys and what not... doesn't affect me.
Girly Males - I like boys for being boys, not girls. That means no acting girly, etc.
Cross-dressing - ^
Weird Anime Shit - no tentacles or anything weird like that.
Fisting.

oblivion2012 said:
If its not meant to be then its not meant to be my friend, but since I'm here...BUMP

I guess you're right, bah.
Most RPs on this forum are straight, lol, so... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom