The sylterhins revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lexi was sitting in the common room when the idea came to her. She would never allow someone to get the best of her. Her face screwed up as if she smelled something awful at the thought. She hated Draco more then anyone she had ever met. Hes was a jerk and he always seemed to think he should get his way. As gross as the idea was she had a feeling Draco would agree to it. Just days before Harry had broken up with her. She had a feeling it wouldn't work out. He was a gryffindor and she was a slytherin. It didn't matter to her what he was as long as he treated her well. He did, at first anyway. She knew his friends hated the idea and hated her. She was willing to admit she wasn't the nicest girl at school but she was trying. When he broke up with her in the library it wasn't all that shocking but that didn't help her take it any differently. She just walked off because she didn't want to blow up and look worse then she already did. The dance was tomorrow night and she knew she wouldn't have a problem getting a date. That wasn't the point. He embarrassed her and the whole school knew instantly. She was already popular at the time so it didn't do much damager to her reputation. It did most of its damage to her ego. She was getting angry just thinking about it. She was going to get back at him and she would do whatever she had to.

Her long legs took her up the stairs to the boys dorm. She was wearing her usual skirt which was shorter than the other girls. She had amazing legs and why shouldn't they be paraded. Her long curly brown hair flowed over her shoulder and laid over her white button up shirt. She was bustier then the other girls and she had always wondered why most of the girls here were shaped like boys. Maybe it was an American thing for her to be more shaped and thicker. She had been to draco's room before. They had never had sex before but she felt if she wanted to she could get it. It wasn't that she didn't want it she just didn't know were it would leave them. She hated Draco but she enjoyed the relationship they had together. They fought, argued, and flirted with each other. She wouldn't want it any other way.

She opened the door to find Draco laying on his bed. He was reading a book. She was slightly nervous because she was unsure how he would take her idea. She knew he hated Harry very much and thought he would be keen to the idea. She smiled at him when he looked up from his book. She could tell already he was going to be a jerk just by the look on his face. She walked over and climbed on top of him. This wasn't completely out of the norm for them. She always sat in his lap or on top of him. She really enjoyed to flirt with him and she could tell he liked it too. She couldn't deny that she enjoyed his flirting to. "Whatcha doing?" she said smiling down at him.

Draco entered the common-room and found Lexi sitting alone all by herself in the corner. He could not help but to grin as he watches her with that look on her face. It told him that she was plotting something and whether it was evil or good, it didn't matter. Draco fully knew that she considered him to be a jerk but that was just who he just happened to be. He crosses the floor silently and came to a stop right beside her.

"What is wrong? Are you grieving over potter? I tried to tell you that he would do that but you didn't wish to listen to me." Draco told her. He then leaned down and places his hand on the small of her back as he spoke into her ear, "Besides, you don't need him. I could take you to the dance. I bet you would be begging me to take you to the bedroom by night's end just to hold you like he used to."

Draco knew that the statement was mean but he loved to push people's buttons. He also liked to make Lexi angry. She was always the hottest when it looked like she was wanting to kill somebody. He had heard about what had happened between Lexi and Harry Potter. He honestly had not know why she had even tried to hook up with Harry Potter. It just made Draco sick to think of all those girls hanging onto harry like he was god or something. Sure, Draco was jealous watching it sometimes but he would not admit it. His eyes roamed down to the short skirt that Lexi was wearing. The thought of harry touching her between those legs made him want to throw her on the bed and show her what a real guy could do with her. He shakes his head to clear his mind. He had gotten lost in his thoughts and didn't want it to be too obvious.

When she looked up and saw Draco coming she had already begun to get annoyed. She knew he was going to rub it in her face about Harry. He had told her from the beginning it wasn't going to work out but she was in no mood to be told, I told you so. She looked over at him as he began to speak. She sighed softly to herself. He was so damn annoying. She couldn't understand how one person could piss her off so much. She smiled when he offered to take her to the dance but the second part erased that smile quickly. "I'm pretty sure the only think I'll be begging you to do is get the hell away from me." Her usual smile returned as she saw him looking her over. Some part of her really enjoyed the way he looked at her. She stood up. "You can take me to the dance and I will do my best to pretend I'm having a great time. Please know that the only reason I'm going to do this, is to make Harry jealous."

"Ah, the old Hermione Granger game. Well that is funny. You know that isn't true. You don't want me to leave you the hell alone." Draco smirked and stared back at her with the air of someone who was so full of himself. He knew that most people didn't like him but he didn't care. "Why do you even feel so highly about potter anyways? My father told me that any girl of mine could have whatever she wanted and he would make sure she got it." Draco drew closer to her and leaned down to speak into her ear again, "Don't you want to be more than potter's little play toy? You would be far happier forgetting him I am sure but you decide to try to make him jealous."

Draco walked to sit down at a table nearby where she stood looking back at him. He his legs and stared back at her as he spoke again, "I am afraid that will not do. It is no fun to be used like that. I am sure you know what I mean. Didn't potter use you once to get to Hermione? Yes, I believe that is the way you two met in the first place."

She sighed as he spoke. He was getting on her nerves completely. "Well what is it that you want then?" She walked over to the table he was sitting at. "I doubt you could ever give me anything that I would even want. This has nothing to do with Hermione or anyone else. No one makes me look like an idiot and gets away with it. So tell me what you want already." She had hoped he wasn't going to ask her to have sex with him. She wasn't sure if she could do that. The more she thought about it though she probably could. In a way Draco was very sexy, but he was just such an ass.

He grinned before answering, "I will go along with it but you should know that Harry dumped you over some other girl. I have caught them in the boy's bathroom yesterday. I think it had only been a few hours since you two had broken up. I don't think he wanted to tell you because he thought it would hurt your feelings." Draco told Lexi. He knew that Harry had tried to claim that he had broken up with her over stupid houses; however Draco knew the truth. He sighed before looking away. He sort of felt bad for her. That was rare for him but it was true. "I am sorry you have to find out this way but before you go trying to get someone back who would do that, I figured you might consider someone who is an ass but tells you like it is."

She stared at him as he spoke. It hurt for her to hear those things. She wondered if Draco was lying. She tried to look as if it didn't bother her, but really it did. "Look Draco I didn't ask for you opinion on the matter. Either you will do it or you won't. So give more your answer so I can quite wasting my time with you." She returned who usual smile to her face. She hated to let Draco get to her. She could tell he enjoyed making her upset and mad.

Draco chuckled as he merely continued to stare at her. He then replied, "So you think I am wasting your time? That is fine. If I go to the dance with you, what do I get in return?" He knew she would get something out of it for making harry jealous but he wanted to know what she would give him. He grinned to himself because he knew what he wanted but he would not say it outloud. She was more than a smart girl. He knew she could figure it out. He gets up out of the chair and walked around behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders and began to massage them as he leaned down to whisper into her ear, "You know that isn't true. I do not annoy you as much as you act. You want me to show you the old slytherin snake now don't you?"

"You are disgusting." She let him massage her shoulders. "You give an OK massage but I'm sure that's it." She turned around and smiled at him. "What do you want?" She pressed her hands against his chest and gently pushed him back until he backed down into the couch. She climbed in his lap and leaned in to whisper against his ear. "You want me don't you? Thats what you want. Me?"

"Yes, I think you have been in this house for far too long. You already know me so well. So what if I want you? I can see sexy when it is right if front of me." He smirks and graps her ass. He held it in his hands as he turned her over onto her back. "So what shall it be? A dance or what? Do you want me to go with you?" He knew she thought he was disgusting but he also knew that she wanted him. He could see it in her eyes.

She smiled up at him as he spoke. "Yes I do want you to go with me. I asked you didn't I?" She hoped he would go with her. She knew it would piss off Harry despite what Draco had said to her. She knew she could get anyone to go with her but she preferred to go with him. As much as she hated Draco she really enjoyed these moments with him. It was an extremely fun game to her.

He chuckled as he answered, "Alright then I shall go with you. So what do we do now? Have anything special in mind?" He stared up at her as she sat on top of him. His grin widened and he spoke to her with a voice full of the tone of a sly fox, "I like when you are on top. I bet you can ride things real well. Do you like horses?" He wondered what she would say to that? His father could hook them up with the best horse stables in the entire area. He wouldn't wish to use the horses here at the school since he thought more highly of himself and would not stop to such a level. He moved his hands to her waist as he waited for her to answer him.

She smiled at him and leaned in tugging at his earlobe with her teeth. "I can ride things very well and I do like horses." She pulled away from his ear to look at him. "I just thought we could pretend to be interested in one another. Well you won't have to pretend very much since it's obvious your in love with me."

He blinked as he heard what she had said. It had taken him by surprise. He decided to ignore the comment and not think to much on it. "Well, what if I were? Would it change your mind?" He turned her over onto her back. He looked down at her as he smirked and speaks again, "Now you are on the bottom. I bet you are just as good from down there." His lips lowered and gently brushes against her neck to her ear as he whispered into her ear, "You know you want me. Why do you want to pretend like you do not." His hands were all over her body now. He let them stop at the edge of her skirt and slip just under her skirt along her bare thighs.

She moaned when she felt his lips on her skin. "I'm amazing anywhere I am." She smiled when she felt his hand slide over her thigh. She really liked how his hands felt on her skin. She would never admit that to him though. Her hands pushed Draco's robes open. She then slid her hands under his shirt. "What's there to want? Tell me what you have to offer me besides being a complete jerk."

He chuckled and answered by saying, "I can give you what you desire. Hot and steamy, romantic sex." He smirked as he felt her hands on his chest. He pulled her up to him as he asked, "Do you like what you feel? I know the way you have been looking at me. I know you think I haven't seen it but I have noticed it." He then stood up and straightened his robe. He didn't close it. He continued to speak to her as he stood there. "I know what I want to do to you but you probably would not allow it." He gazes down at her body with lust. He already was hard by just the thought of it.

"I might." She said with a smile. She was very sure that Draco could please her. She just wasn't sure if she could deal with him afterward. She stood up standing in front of him. Her hands slid back under his shirt. She did like what she was feeling. "And I do like what I'm feeling. I wouldn't touch it if I didn't."

Draco grinned even more as that sly look crosses his face again. "Well, I kind of like the idea of having you tied down to my bed. I could do all sorts of forbidden things to you then." He drew closer to her as his hands returned to her body. He roamed them all over her and into her hair. He tugged lustfully on her hair as his lips settled more firmly on her neck. He kisses and waited for her to reply.

His hands felt amazing on her skin. She felt his hand slide up into her hair. He tugged on it pulling her head back and started kissing her neck. She moaned as she felt his lips on her neck. "I don't think I could trust you tying me to the bed. Who knows what you would let happen to me." Her fingers dug into his chest a bit when his lips moved over her neck. He was very good at what he was doing.

OCC: I am very sorry for the delay. Schoolwork and Babysitting for 12 hours had me tired out. I promise to try and post more frequently.

IC: Draco had to chuckle because of that remark and grinned as he replies, "So you do not trust me? Oh that is right. You think I am a jerk. Well, what is the worse that could happen? I could just have my way with you and rip all those sexy clothes, you are wearing, right off your body." He leaned down to speak into her ear now, "I always imagined you begging me to strip you and make hot sex to you." His hands started to slowly unbutton her shirt one button at a time. He wasn't in a hurry. He was going to tease her by doing it slowly. He finally had the shirt all the way unbuttoned and slipped his hand inside to run it along the smooth surface of her stomach and sides. He then passes his hand across her bra and over the peeks of her breasts. He squeezes one of them before wrapping two of his fingers around her erected nipple as it poked against her bra. "I see that someone is excited." He told her with a smirk.

"And then after you were done with me you 'd probably let everyone else have a turn with me." Tess giggled as she spoke. She felt Draco's hands begin to unbutton her shirt and she didn't stop him. Tess moaned a little when he started whispering against his ear. "I would never beg for anything." Draco finally undid her shirts and slid his hand over the skin of her stomach up to her breasts. He was moving annoyingly slow but then again she couldn't let this go to far. She could never give herself to Draco that easily. His hand felt amazing wen it moved over her breast and his fingers played with her nipple through her bra. Tess smacked his hand away and grabbed her shirt closing it around her. She smiled up at him "Did you ever think maybe I'm just cold."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom