Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Road Trip: Profile Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
name: Jared Albright
race: white
sexual orientation: straight
penis description: 6 inches, about 5 in girth
----
Name: Erik Devereux
Race: Caucasian; specifically French, though his family immigrated many generations ago. He's pure-bread American in that regard.
Penis Description: Seven inches, average. He keeps his pubic hair neat and trimmed. He was circumcised at birth.

---
Name: Serena black
Race: human
Sexuality: straight
Bust: not sure on what you mean here but her kinks are not known yet cause she is a virgin.

Picture: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z126/EspejodeAfrodita/Anime%20Girls/AnimeGirl.png
----
Name: Eloise
Race: Human? Irsh.
Sexuality: Bi
Bust: 34 B
----

Name: Ami Shinaji [Pronounced 'Ah-me' not 'Aye-me']
Race: Half Japanese, Half American.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Bust: 32 D

----

Name: Alex Hawke [Far left]
Race: Caucasian
Penis: Straight, 7", thin, shaft same tone as regular skin with pink head.
--

Name: Matthew Vinson
Race: white
Sexual orientation: Straight
Appearance: Matt stands at around 5'9 with a slim build gained from being on the swim team, of which he is captain of. With slightly tanned skin, Matt has both dark brown hair and matching eyes to compliment his complexion. When not in the swimming pool, the male is usually in jean shorts and a t-shirt. The day of the field trip he's wearing a black one that states the school's swimming team.
penis description: 8 inches, rather thick as well, 4 inches in girth. Same color as the rest of his body, circumcised as well.

---

Name: Michael McBride
Race: Caucasian (Irish/German)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Penis Description: 9 inches in length, average width, average head size... You know, this isn't exactly something that's on most apps.
----

Name: Fenris Lohane
Appearance: http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff61/chimikochan/EVIL.jpg

Personality:
Fenris was never a really popular girl, she was always...strange and unusual. She had some varied hobbies ranging from Alchemy to witchcraft and those in themselves served to ward off many people, leaving her still a virgin, though she very much wanted to lose that. She was a beauty though, and had no problem flaunting it with her outfits, and was often confessed to by members of both sexes. Though she never could return any of their feelings. She's generally a happy girl with a smile on her face, but has moments when she switches her to alter ego "Morrighan" Who happens to be a pretty much cold-hearted bitch.

----

Name: Scarlet
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Bust: 34DD

---

Veronica Parker, 18
Race: Though born in America, she has a Swedish/English background
Orientation: Bi
Bust: 34 B
Personality: Veronica is one of those popular girls who you think might be a slut, because she acts like it, though she has only had sex a handful of times. She has a cheerleader type personality and is actually quite shy when it comes to sex.

-----

Name: Matthew Shelton
Race: caucasian
Penis Description: circumcised, about 8" long, medium thick shaft, ever so slightly larger than medium head. and its not one of those weird looking penises that like one complete line y'know? the head is quite obviously a separate part of the penis, it's kinda hard to describe. ugh.

----

Name:Zale Surnamicus. [See? That's what happens when you try to be kewl and don't give your character proper depth. His surname is now Surnamicus. Problem? Comeatmebro. Teheh]
Race: Caucasian
Penis Description: 7 inch. with a large vein rurning down the length

Name: Shasha Nailo http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae72/...erfect.jpg
I can't hyperlink on my PS3
Bust: 32b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom