Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ello loves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceInsideYourSoul

Meteorite
Hullo lets get somestuff outta the way for us.

I do pm roleplays but would love threads more. PM is just really messy.

Slave/master type relationship
Light bondage
foreplay
(being) shy
(being) aggressive
Tenta
Paizuri
incest
yaoi
yuri
Voyeurism
Embarrasment
Toys

Dislikes:
Watersports
Scat
((not much to hate..xDAny questions just ask.))

Ideas ((short and general, so there can be room for any change or add-ons.))

1. A good 'ol incest rp. I want it to be a brother and sister with a few other friends at the sisters party. They play truth or dare and the dares between the brother and the sister get a bit provocative.

2. Another one. This one is mother and son though. A young daughter who was morman and married at 12 had a son at 13. She ran away with the baby to get away from the abusive husband she married. Now that she is thirty and her son is 17, he feels bad for her because she is alone with him and doesn't have a husband or anyone to love. So he tries to find a way to help his caring mother out.

3. When a young highschooler gets kidnapped by her stalker and kept in his house, she becomes his play toy. Even through the things he does to her, she can't bring herself to hate him from little tiny acts of kindness he shows her.

4. One young girl can't help but notice that her friends mom has been leaving her husband alone all the time. The husband definitely knows what his wife is doing, but does nothing because he doesn't want to divorce her and loose his daughter. So she starts going over to cheer him up. They sometimes just hang out,play games, or whatever while the wife is gone. And as she got older, things started to get more intense. When she hit 17, the father asked her of a new favor to accomplish.

5. Big college playboy has banged every girl at his college (not really, but close to it. And suprisinglystillclean xD) and he is starting to grow bored of the girls he's messed with. They are all, for lack of a better term, hoes. They whore themselves all over him and makes catching them too easy. Then he meets the new transfer student, a young guy who is shy and gets easily flustered and embarrased. Yes, he is a guy, but its a sacrifice he is willing to do to try and win this new game of getting the new boy. ((It's yaoi so i will play sub.))

If i think of more ill post em. If you have any ideas, i'll be glad to listen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom