Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for UK based female RP buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathantrick

Planetoid
Hello there! The name's jonathantrick, but you already know that if you look at my username! XD but you can call me Steve (jonathantrick is a pen name). Anyway, I'm a nice guy, UK based, goes to the gym, is into reading writing, but that's all detail.

Anyway, the reason I am here: roleplay! I'm UK based and I'm finding it hard getting to meet anyone from the UK who I can roleplay some nice hot adult stories with, mostly want someone UK based for time restraints because I want to at least be able to post at similiar times.

I can play both dominant and submissive roles, I was originally submissive but for the sake of the roleplay I've had to adopt a more open mind.

My current kinks are:

MasterxSlave
Incest (older brother/slave sister, or other way round)
Bondage,
Humiliation,
Forced nudity,
Nipple clamps,
Public, (controlled)
Oral (giving, recieving)

I do have many more that can be discussed.

So, roleplay storyline time:

Parents go away on holiday and brother decides to have some 'fun' with his sister while they're away, he's always been into BDSM and he's been wishing that he could make her his sex slave and finally he gets the chance to act out his fantasies. This could go either one of two ways; the sister is willing and they do many things, or the sister is unwilling and the brother has to convince her to like him.

--

Plain master/slave, my character buys yours at an auction, he's rich and has a mansion, etc. usual stuff.
--

My character kidnaps yours for ransom, and decides to have some bondage based fun with you, perhaps some unwilling sex of course. Maybe they could fall in love, bit of stockholm syndrome is always fun.

--

There are literally hundreds of stories i'm craving, so just come in here and make a suggestion, or PM me. ^^
--

Anyway, paragraph wise and everything, I'm not anal, I don't expect anything over board or anything, but quality is good of course. I will always be happy, just so long as there's a good roleplay and some good smut, of course.

In terms of kinks, my limits are just basically nothing overly extreme, nothing overly illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom