Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Casual nudity/informality cultural clash request

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
This idea came to me and want to try it out. Its a personal request to any willing to play this out for me. I am seeking a female character who comes from another culture. It can be in an alternate world like ours for a modern setting, fantasy, or an alien for a mild sci-fi bit. How or why is not important, and bonus points if you can speak a different language to make it seem more realistic.

What I need is for her culture to believe walking around naked is normal. Sex is done in public, but not a constant thing. Orgies are rare. Rather its just the idea of wearing clothes seem strange to her culture. She arrives to another culture who does not know of her culture, and the locals promptly freaks out. This local culture though does not have indecency laws (no need for them... yet) and respect foreign customs. So they try to stomach it.

I want to start it out CASUAL. She arrives, wonder why everyone is acting weird, maybe get touched here-or-there which she won't mind. However, she won't just offer herself to anyone sexually. And if someone tries to, say, give oral sex to her under the table while she is eating, she might think that is a bit rude since they are still strangers. That said, if she finds a romantic attraction to someone, doing it in public is not a concern.

I prefer, at least initially, to be more of a GM. Playing a cast of characters she happen to meet since she is new. Once done with the first day then OOC we can decide what she thinks of everyone and perhaps start a romantic interest or two. I am keeping this open ended as this is just an idea available to a multitude of possibilities. I am also willing to play the male in such of a scenario if you are willing to GM yourself. I prefer this done with one who is a switch, offering herself to some while refusing others, but not required.

Someone PM’ed me a question and decided to answer it here. By ‘GM’ I mean act like a gamemaster. Assuming I am the GM and you play the female role, I will set up the scenes and all the characters while the other will react, respond, interact, etc with the rest. In other words, I don’t want to stick to a single pairing but rather let her go through a wide range of events and characters designed by me. Out of character comments of course will be there and not to be mistaken for god-modding. For example I can see she might have a boyfriend at school and we can negotiate who that boyfriend is. Or who she comes home to. Or other situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom