Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings - Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlilxmissx

Planetoid

10/13/2011 - Update: Scrapped.

Cravings of the Day: Ask me about them, pretty please.

1. Smile for the Camera, Sweetheart
  2. Hypnosis/Brain-control
  3. "Look how wet you're getting. Dirty little slut!"

--

So I succumbed to an urge and decided to scrap the original thread. I'm opting for concise organizations this time. <3

Notes:
  • I never write out the full plot. I present ideas that I would like to explore so that you and I can generate and/or expand on a storyline together. For me, roleplaying is always a collaboration between two writers.
  • My post lengths range from two to seven paragraphs.
  • Click Here for my RH.

The following scenarios/premises/pairings are open for both casual and plot-heavy roleplay. Just let me know what you prefer, pretty please. I have possible plotlines for each scenario; they are all open for discussion. Feel free to send me a PM for details.

The Corruption of Power: Who would you like to be tonight, and which unsuspecting victim will you be slaking your lust on? This is an open-ended craving. Breach the line of propriety, go ahead. Use your power, your influence, to commit the most sordid of sins. Ensnare her, posses her. Be as cruel or as kind as you please. Play. Dare. Make her suffer for making you break the rules. Make her like it. Make her drown in her own filthy, perverted shame. Possible pairings/scenarios include:
  • Professional/Scholastic Scenes
  • Incest
  • Blackmail
  • Kidnapping, Stalking, and other Criminal Activities
  • Medical Scenes

The Princess and the Monster: Fantasy-based. I am particularly interested in dragons and werewolves, but I am certainly open to other possibilities.

Of Angels and Deception: Fantasy-based. Heavy background plot available. This addresses my recurring and yet unfulfilled craving to play an Angel versus another ethereal or equally fantastical creature.

Experiments and Pure Smut
  • The Taming and Training of a Toy
  • Unlikely Creatures (seen mostly in those secret, wonderful Hentai movies)
  • Embarassing Craving of the Week: Forced Beastiality

RE: The Children of an Idle Brain

Hi there, I like your ideas I'll send you a PM.

RE: The Children of an Idle Brain

<3

Craving something unnatural and downright forbidden.

Love,
Little Miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom