Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Prowl (Any Pairings, Female preferred.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Morality

Planetoid
I am rather new to this site, not really that new to role playing, been doing it for a long time, just rather new to the whole sexual side of it. That being said I have loved it so far and intend to continue on with it on this site and hopefully with some of you guys reading this. I am a college student so while I respond every day, or at least most of them, I am not always on, please understand and be patient.

I am a literate writer, rarely making mistakes when it comes to grammar and spelling. I can usually write 3-5 paragraphs, but that is average, and I can do more or less depending on what the person I am writing with can put out. I do prefer at least a few paragraphs even if it means taking some time between each post, I am in no rush. Also I would love at least semi-literacy from anyone I role play with.

I would like to specify that while I do any pairings that I am not as inclined to take hetero pairings seeing as I prefer women. So if you wanting to role play with me, unless you have an amazing plot, you would be best going with one of the following general pairings. F/F, Futa/F, F/Futa. Of course I will do a Futa/Male on rare occasions as well but never play a male.

I will come on here and put favorite pairings and such if need be but for now, since I really am not too picky on that sort of thing, I figure I will just allow you guys to send me things you want to do. Feel free to ask me questions as well I will not bite. Let it be known though, I like to have a picture for the characters before we start, just kind of something I like.

Oh, one last thing, I check my PM's and will rarely check this unless it is to bump so contact me that way. It is also the way I prefer to role play so a heads up.

A couple of Fandoms I have been wanting to do:
-Gears of War 3: (Will be playing Sam) (Would love the other character to be either Anya, an OC, or Clayton) Craving***

-Mass Effect 2: (I will play Kasumi or an OC Asari) (Would love the other character to be Miranda, Garrus, or an OC that is not Shepard, these will not take place on the Normanday)

-Dragon Age 1-2: (Will play Leliana or Isabella) (Would love the other character be Morrigan, Merrill, Bethany. Once again will not take place during the main games, can take place during the 'off-time' though.) (Also as a special case I have wanted to play a love/hate relationship with me as Morrigan and someone playing Alistair, only hetero pairing I would do for Dragon Age.) Craving Morrigan/Alistair***

-Naruto: (Prefer OC but will play Ino, Konan, Anko, or Shizune and they tend to be very aggressive and I like rape and or straight up lust. Captured by another ninja, beaten in training and taken afterwards, being pushed against a wall by a fellow ninja and ravaged. Not saying it can't lead to a bit of romance and such but for some reason I couldn't imagine starting any other way, of course you may know how so feel free to pm me with ideas.)

I have plots for all of the pairings above so if your interested just send me a PM.

Side Note: Have been wanting to play a bit rough recently, whether I play dominant or submissive it is just a general want. Not quite rape but having it be 'passionate' in a sense with a strong partner or me playing a strong character. Also been really into having a futa or herm in the rps I have been doing, whether it is me or my partner.

Some plot/pairings I would like to try:
-Prince and another countries knight. Meet on the battlefield and one is taken captive. Should start as something close to rape and or humiliation, could develop but still, only sensible option. (I will play either the prince or a male or female knight on this, open to most pairings.)

-Vampire/Human (I would play the human, maybe in a world where vampires rule. Could be a slave. (Once again open to all pairings.)

-Female lawyer and her young new associate who is secretly a spy for another firm. (Would play a woman of around 30, you would be closer to 20.)

-Incest (Sister/Sister or a forceful Brother/Sister.)

-Delinquent/Delinquent (Not friendly, one of our characters would pick a fight with a really tough person and instead of winning like usual she is taken and beaten down. Afterwords she is taken as a prize. Both be tough so this one would be a competition of sorts for dominance with one side, the weaker one, always losing.)

-Lastly, a furry role play (Love herm anthros and would love to play one. Any pairings and I will be dominant.)

Only picture plot I have right now:
One

Updated with some specific fandoms and a side note of what I am craving. Have plots for all pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom