Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty, naughty, kinky roleplay based on real events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simont

Planetoid
I'm looking to roleplay some scenarios from things that actually happened. Basically a real event that took place but could have gone further. Some of my ideas are below where I would play me, a slim 30 year old English guy with short brown hair and green eyes, and you would play the other character. If you have any of your own ideas you want to live out from events that happened to you then get in touch.

I prefer roleplay in the first person and prefer IM when I can get on and PM.

Schoolgirl wants alcohol
She was hanging about outside the offlicence in her sexy little uniform and as I walked past asked if I would buy her some alcohol. What if I had said I would have done if she had come back to my house round the corner and made it worth my while?

Strangers on a train
I stepped on the train and sat down opposite her. I couldn't help looking her up and down loving her tight top and sexy brown boots. She knew it as well and ran her hands through her curly auburn hair and licked her lips. The train came to a stop in a dark tunnel and I felt her foot brush against mine.

Drunk girl in a bar
The slim, tall dark haired girl asked me to buy her a drink and we sat down in a quiet, dark corner. It got very friendly, kissing, fondling but how far would she go where someone might see?

Dentist and client
I lay back in the chair, feeling helpless as she bent over me doing her job. She was older than me and I loved feeling at her mercy as her long blonde hair draped over me. I could see down her sexy outfit and longed to grab her ass.

Addition
In lots of these someone else could have been invovled. The school girl had her friend next to her, the were others in the bar and train and the dentist was training her daughter, a student dentist. So you could play two characters or someone else play another character but that isn't essential. I have lots of other scenarios as well. Hotel guest and bargirl, hotel guest and another customer smiling at me while she has having dinner with her husband, very friendly airhostess on a long quiet flight ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom