Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New n to the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thewolfsblade

Meteorite
Looking for a no limit Master/slave rp with someone who can rp most the day I'm prefer futa or herm slaves but will rp with females to I want there to be no limits as I'm into everything including gore I'm going to post some info on my character pm me to get an rp going

Role-play note

Name:Sanguis
Origin:heaven of another world
Race:demonic-angel
Skills:trained in hand to hand on and two handed sword fighting as well as dual wielding short swords can also use shields though prefers twin blades or using dual wielding
Apearance:his true fourm is a demonic angel that can change shape and size though he has many forums and look his normal forum is around 6'8 large rounded shoulders which lead down to his thick muscular arms about 22" to 26" thick his forearms just as toned which lead to his large hands you could see the cuts and bruises on them from across a room they where a mess his chest is flat yet defined in what he wears his human forums have a full back tattoo of 6 layered black wings he is in very good physical condition he has two demonic cocks that change shape and size  though normally they are 14" long and as thick as a soda can his hair is long and black just past his shoulders as for the clothing he wears he tends to wear tight jeans with boots ands tee shirt 
Interested in:he has taken a large interests in futa and herm's though he still loves females and some males though not many
Kinks:he has no limits he likes everything even gore some of his favorites though are bondage humiliation blood play he enjoy bending his slaves to his will and likes making them into his personal toy that will feel love for all the things he does to them

What kind of rp is he looking for:he's looking for a long term rp so it will not be all sex his partner should be good at sexual rping as well as fighting and adventure 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom