Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are there any ladies out there who can play a good girl and then swtich to a bad girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Any ladies scared of things that go bump in the night? LOL

This just came to me for a idea! You just moved into a house that is supposedly haunted. I will play the male ghost that seduces you when you are in bed at night asleep or it could be the other way around as well. When you climb into bed and fall asleep the covers are pulled you feel a male presents as he gently makes love to you and builds up to where he even has sex with you in the shower. The male ghost is jealous of other men who step into the house. He plays pranks on them to scare them away. There are so many different directions that we can go with this roleplay.

Any ladies interested send me a PM or just reply to the post here!

I just thought that I would ask because it is hard to find partners out there that can play a good girl and then change into a bad girl and by me posting then possibly I might get some responses that way.

I have ideas ladies and all you have to do is just PM me or send me a reply to this post and I will send you the ideas that I have for us to possibly play together to have fun.

Thanks again!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom