Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest and Zombies?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been wanting to try an incest thread since I've never tried it before. Maybe twins with completely different personalities?
Step siblings who cant hold back their feelings?
Or maybe royalty trying to "keep it in the family"?

Also Ive been wanting to do a zombie thread! It would be extremely completely and totally dirty. Nothing but sex, violance, and survival.
Which is why i created my thread Zopocolypse, which sadley hasnt accumulated interest.

If theres anybody wanting incest or zombies (possibly both) then id love to hear your ideas!!

Okay guys and gals! I just got stage two of my newest and greatest cravings. Recently i began trying instant message rping and i am hooked!

If you are an im fan, or you're anting to try it out with a fairly experienced roleplayer then began chatting with me with either of these emails:
kuradewdrop@hotmail.com
or
victoria_sweet12@yahoo.com

Or if you'd like send me a message with your email.

Finally I am still in the mood for zombie or incest roleplaying. And yet I would like to do anything as well, something i find extremely hot is bondage, especially if its combined with incest.
Yum ;)

If that interests you im me from the either of the email adresses above. Its guarenteed to be a very dirty time. *bites lip naughtily*

I actually want to try the incest thing. How about biological twins with two different personalities? Also, can I IM your yahoo email?

Thanks!

try my hotmail account: kuradewdrop. its newer and most definately works. i apologize for the incovinience ^ ^'
oh and king bacal that sounds interesting.
ignore my yahoo account its obviously not working.

try my hotmail account: kuradewdrop. its newer and most definately works. i apologize for the incovinience ^ ^'
oh and king bakal that sounds interesting.

i know i just realized my mistake and its ssomething ive done a million times. i guess today is m ditzy day.
i accidently swithched my account names.
this is what they actually are:
kuradewdrop@yahoo.com
victoia_sweet12@hotmail.com

that should definately work, i shoulda realized my mistake earlier

PrincessManaMi-Ai said:
oh and king bacal that sounds interesting.

oh and king bakal that sounds interesting.

Ok, ill try the new hotmail account. We can discuss the incest storyline further there. :) If not, feel free to PM me. Im really interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom