Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread and Role Play Thread Question [Images and Coding?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustus

Moon
Just a quick question that should be -very- easy to resolve!

1. Is it alright to insert images into our role play threads and/or request threads, such as header bars, borders, etc? I didn't find anything explicitly stating whether this was alright or not, as some forums encourage the use while others...would prefer you refrain. I know in role plays themselves it varies from partner to partner, but I felt I should ask for request threads.

2. What coding system are we working on here? In case my above question is cleared and I feel like making a spiffy character profile for my potential partners to see in my request thread.

Thanks!

I'm not exactly sure about the coding system, but I'm pretty sure if you fuck with it enough, it'll give you the proper format you are looking for.

We don't care if you use images, however, that is a partner-dependent thing. If you want to spice up your request thread, then that's all well and good.

However, be sure not to post images of underage characters as it is against site rules. Also, no pictures of bestiality.

I hope this helps a little bit.

Told me exactly what I needed to know, pretty much! Thank you so much, sweetheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom