Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to play. Story or smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

livewiththelust

Meteorite
Hello everyone, Hailey here and it's nice to meet you! I'm pretty new to the whole Role Play experience but always willing to try something out so feel free to ask!

As for my current cravings I have been wanting to do a couple different things.

First thing I have been craving is Roommates. Except this month the girl can't pay her part of the rent, due to losing job, or other financial issues, while her roommates have no problem making up for her part they make her pay them back in multiple ways! While I am content with their only being two main characters, the girl and her roommate. I would like for her to be living with at least two guys who have always wanted to use her and now have their chance! But if not that's fine.

Second: I have also been craving a werewolf role play. Be it be between two werewolves or a werewolf craving a human. Maybe a love triangle. or possibly Even a little bestiality. Always thought the idea of a big alpha werewolf tearing it into a human girl hot, possibly why making a lower wolf who is in love with her watch and suffer. But always open to possibilities

Third: Have also been thinking about something kind of Silent Hill 3 like, but doesn't have to be silent hill. Girl has been chosen for whatever reason as the right one to give birth to the god of a cult. A horror survival type story that includes rape(possibly tentacle.) violence, and loads of other forms of debauchery.

Fourth: A couple of girls go on vacation together to the beach for spring break, young naive and looking to party the girls are propositioned by a group of guys looking for new models but not telling the girls what at first, and what started as a photo shoot turns into something much more as both girls get shown the time of their lives and possibly be turned into stars of a different kind.

Fifth: A young teen age girl is tricked, used and abused by an older cooler guy. While to her he seems like the best guy around, super hot super cool, and to a young girl in high school who thinks she is in love is willing to do anything he asks of her. But really he is just scum bag, drinking and drugs, and she is just some easy ass for him. But something he can play with, and possibly make some money off of. Possibly prostituting her off for money or drugs? Turning this innocent girl into just another drugged out whore?

And finally an Resident Evil 4 RP, having been playing it again and realizing once more how annoying Ashley is maybe its time another use was found for her mouth other than just screaming for help, maybe screaming in other ways? For this one it's more smut than anything else. Just a sick pleasure on my part.

For anything else I am quite open. Just send me a pm if your up for anything! Thanks.

I love your ideas. Would love to do the second one with the werewolf. That sounds hot! Also like the third idea with the whole Silent Hill 3 idea, but I like the werewolf idea the best, and I like where the werewolf is got the hots for the human girl.

livewiththelust said:
Hello everyone, Hailey here and it's nice to meet you! I'm pretty new to the whole Role Play experience but always willing to try something out so feel free to ask!

As for my current cravings I have been wanting to do a couple different things.

First thing I have been craving is Roommates. Except this month the girl can't pay her part of the rent, due to losing job, or other financial issues, while her roommates have no problem making up for her part they make her pay them back in multiple ways! While I am content with their only being two main characters, the girl and her roommate. I would like for her to be living with at least two guys who have always wanted to use her and now have their chance! But if not that's fine.

Second: I have also been craving a werewolf role play. Be it be between two werewolves or a werewolf craving a human. Maybe a love triangle. or possibly Even a little bestiality. Always thought the idea of a big alpha werewolf tearing it into a human girl hot, possibly why making a lower wolf who is in love with her watch and suffer. But always open to possibilities

Third: Have also been thinking about something kind of Silent Hill 3 like, but doesn't have to be silent hill. Girl has been chosen for whatever reason as the right one to give birth to the god of a cult. A horror survival type story that includes rape(possibly tentacle.) violence, and loads of other forms of debauchery.

Fourth: A couple of girls go on vacation together to the beach for spring break, young naive and looking to party the girls are propositioned by a group of guys looking for new models but not telling the girls what at first, and what started as a photo shoot turns into something much more as both girls get shown the time of their lives and possibly be turned into stars of a different kind.

Fifth: A young teen age girl is tricked, used and abused by an older cooler guy. While to her he seems like the best guy around, super hot super cool, and to a young girl in high school who thinks she is in love is willing to do anything he asks of her. But really he is just scum bag, drinking and drugs, and she is just some easy ass for him. But something he can play with, and possibly make some money off of. Possibly prostituting her off for money or drugs? Turning this innocent girl into just another drugged out whore?

And finally an Resident Evil 4 RP, having been playing it again and realizing once more how annoying Ashley is maybe its time another use was found for her mouth other than just screaming for help, maybe screaming in other ways? For this one it's more smut than anything else. Just a sick pleasure on my part.

For anything else I am quite open. Just send me a pm if your up for anything! Thanks.

Hi Hailey,
The roommates scenario sounds like fun. I do have one suggestion, however. It might be more interesting if one of the guys was more into the idea of making her pay off her debts through sexual favors than the other.
Otherwise, I would be happy to do this one.
Cheers,
TheHunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom