Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

((NEW UP DATE TO ORIGIONAL FURRY REQUEST))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabitha-Deveraux

Super-Earth
So I was thinking that in this type of world, Furrys or 'were-animals' were extreamly rare, only nobles and wealthy had them. My character is one of those rare creatures that can turn from animal to a semi human state in which she almosy looks like a human, but she has a tail, fur covering her body (the fur also makes her look a different color obviously) and dog like eyes.

She is given to a prince as a gift. This prince is not exactly known for his kindness and is known as a fierce war general. He come upon his gift when his friend follows him to his room to show him, she is shackled by longold chains connected to the foot of the bed in which she only has a little room to move. She has a collar on that keeps her in her semi human form and she is VERY well groomed.

I want her to be a blue merl australian shepard and this is the reference image.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/Arcana1231/?action=view&current=123445.jpg

You can tell by the image that she will look extreamly exotic and thats what makes her such a valuble find. She is coveted by all and many MANY people desire her as there own.

Any one interested?

NEW EDITION TO MY DESIRES!

I want a cowboy roleplay...REALLY BADLY!

I dont have a plot yet but i want to build one...please help me!

RE: Furry x human idea that has been attacking my brain! please help me fend it off!

Pm'd you earlier today.

RE: Furry x human idea that has been attacking my brain! please help me fend it off!

*shakes butt and BUMPS*

Looking for something Exotic

Egyptian
Greek
Norse
Japanese

All in the anchient or feudal eras. Anyone interested?

RE: Looking for something Exotic

sent you a pm, hope you like it, if not good luck with your search

RE: Looking for something Exotic

Are you interested in roleplaying a lesbian relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom