Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craavings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I have a few ideas I've got together that I'm looking to do.

Harry Potter RPs I'm looking to do

Oc-Draco Malfoy
With this one it would be a love/hate relationship

OC- Harry Potter

I have a few ideas for both. You do not need to be a complete HP geek to rp with me but you do need to know whats going on.

A few fantasy RPs I'm looking to do

Fairy-Vampire
Vampire -New pet
This would work with a vampire who loves to collect pets. She's looking to collect a werewolf and make him her new pup. This would be a little dark as she tries to break him down and make him into her slave.

True Blood
I would love to do an RP with someone playing Eric

I'm open to alot of RPS so let me know if you have something different from one of these just let me know.

I woooould love to. Would you prefer thread or pm. What would your character be like too? I was thinking a fairy, or werewolf or something like that.

Hm... I'm okay with both actually. It all really depends on what you are more comfortable with.

My characters usually turn out pretty submissive, but for this... I plan on putting up a fight ;P If possible, could I play as a werewolf? I have more experience playing as that.

A werewolf is great. I would like him to put up a fight too so that's good. All I need to know is what is your werewolf like. Meaning, can he change anytime and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom