Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

x-- Drugs, Sex, and Rock 'n Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good (evening, morning, afternoon), loves. I sincerely hope your day was good or is going to be good. Wouldn't want anyone in a bad mood on a site like this, would we? Play nice, children. ;D

Let's start with a little bit about myself, shall we?
I am a literate female, and I am a photographer editor for a few magazines, newspapers, and books. Photography is my specialty and passion, you might say, although I have passions for other activities, one of which is writing. Whether it be doodling on the edge of assignment papers, writing short stories that will more often than not be thrown away, or role playing, I am an enthusiast of literature. That said, I am not claiming to be an expert, nor am I claiming to be the greatest writer. In any case, I am a lazy writer. A damn lazy writer. I would rather write one paragraph of substance over an entire novel of fluff and shit. Give me romance, give me drama, give me sex. I'm not picky, but I promise you that, if I'm interested, I will fall in love with what I'm writing.
I think that's enough to say, yes? Moving on.
I am a kinky individual. There, it's in bold. Read it. Read it over seven times if you wish. I love biting, rough sex, bondage, blindfolds, gagging, sado-masochism, ropes, high heels, teasing, the whole bit. I want lust, I want begging. I want a man that will throw me against a wall and leave me dripping wet at every word he utters. I love dark plotlines and characters. I like prostitutes, drug addicts, abusive husbands, insane patients, obsessed lovers, broken dolls. Give me your twisted fantasy and your hidden lust for dark plots. I am always willing to be in normal circumstances, but modern grunge is by far my favorite.
As to who I would like to play, I would like to be submissive if female and dominant if male. These can change, as I can be very versatile, but please respect my decision if I wish to play a different role than what is written here. I change often, and when I'm feeling dominant, there is no way in hell that you are dominating me.
One last thing: I will not do transformation, transgenders, sissy boys, weird and futuristic plots, piss play, scat, vore, etc.

Pairings:
  • father - daughter
  • drug addict - dealer
  • insane doctor - patient
  • prostitute - cop/client/owner/etc
  • patient - therapist
  • master - slave
  • mistress - pet
  • muse - artist
  • uncle - neice
  • student - teacher
I'm open for many, many more, but those were the first to come to mind first.

Please message me any and all ideas you have. I'm easy to please, love. I really am. All you have to do is message me WITH AN IDEA, and I will love you forever. Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom