Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alright . I'm a fucking cuddle freak , so what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySimpleSeka

Planetoid
Well . What more can I say ? I love those stupid . Warm . Face-melting adorable moments that only can come from incest . And maybe a few more pairings as well ! With that out of the way . . Let's get down to the nitty gritty , shall we ?

So , as you probably have guessed by now , this is a request thread for you romantics - Or perverts . There is one thing you must keep in mind when in an RP with me . It is that I am always open minded , meaning that I will not immediately turn down any ideas at face value . Which brings me to my next point . I'm / CONSIDERING / opening up to RP through IM's . I've never done it before and I'm a little bit sketchy on it . So far , my only rule is that we must have the RP started through PM's or whatever medium we decide . I'll most likely be operating through AIM or MSN . Odds are looking more towards AIM , though .

x Adopted Succubus Daughter - Father .
You can probably guess how this one's going to turn out , right ? Go on , take a moment to think about it .
We find our [ your ] little girl taken in by one GoodHeart Orphanage . How she had ended up there , you ask ? This is a good question . She was given the boot . Kicked to the curb . Boo'd off the stage , as it goes , by her much less than forgiving family . She was discovered when her more obvious passes at her father and brother were noticed . Her family , being the strongly religious people they were , would have no part of this ! Not a second thought was given before she was flung from the door onto the hard concrete . Physically , the concrete was probably hurting more than she was , being splattered with blood and scraped skin , a few tears here and there that lead a path behind the young girl as she wandered off without any clue of where she'd end . Emotionally , there was no more distressing moment that could have possibly happened to her . Being completely rejected by her family from such a young age , it left her mind open to wonder who else would reject her . Where you come in and how / why you adopt her , that is up to you ! But ! You MUST treat her sincerely as a daughter . That means baths , feeding her , playing with her , playing with her , and maybe a few outdoors times ?

x Birth Daughter - Father .
x Outcasted Student - Outcasted Student .
x Daughter - Brother [ Slave - Master situation . ]

I'm sorry if I've been too short with this post , it will definitely be update sooner or later . Now shall we have a few side-RP-notes ? Sure , why not .

- The younger I play , the MUCH better . I don't know why , but I do love playing adorable young girls . This may be an -on for you , too ! Make sure you tell me before we begin how young you would like her to be ! I'd like to keep the max at about 16 , if that's alright with you .
- Okay , so . I do like a good long post about how much Papa's heart melted when he saw his little girl washing up oblivious to the rest of the world when she was nude . But those posts don't have to be every time . Especially if we're RP'ing through IM's . All will be forgiven if we're forced into a period of para-posts . [ Around one para per post . ] Let's just try not to stay that way for too long . < 3
- Watersports and scat are definitely accepted , just please ask and discuss with me before we go crazy making the slimey , beautiful mess . Some violence and abuse could probably be accepted as well in this case , as long as we talk it over first . I'm open to suggestions for any and all of your other dirty , darkest kinks if you're brave enough to bring them to the front !
- PM me with that RP you're interested in and with any ideas that you may have . Also please take into consideration telling me what age you'd like and kinks . I'd like to get the RP started as soon as possible so you and I could greatly enjoy it ! C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom