Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incestual Desires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramta.Jogi

Planetoid
Hi All !

Well ! I am into incest roleplays for long and have played variety of themes / scenes. Now I am looking for a very long unending roleplay (means the play can be take up next day or on next login session from where it was left).

Usually, I had played long non-incestual plays but now am looking for a female to fullfill my new fantasy who may have similar tastes.

I plan to start this play as of elder brother- younger sister of age 19 and 18 respectively. This is the age when boy and girl both are aware of things. Would like to enjoy the play (it being realistic and both the siblings secretly want to enjoy). The play will not have sexual scenes for a while but there would be lot of scope for romantic, erotic, double meaning dialoges.

If any female interested to play a long and detailed and have similarity to my fantasy, may leave message.

I would like to play on yahoo.

Pics would be supported.

Ok. Here is another incest role play theme.

Younger brother and elder married sister.

The setup would be of a well to do family having three members Widow Mom, Elder Sister and Younger Brother. They lived a very decent life. The sister got married a year back and only two people left in family, the mom and the younger un-married son. The situation could be set to different setups as mentioned below :

1. Sister was in love with one of her male friend and they decide to marry. After a year later, they decide to have kids as her in-laws wanted them to settle down their family. Sooner they decide, they discover, hubby is not able to impregnant his wife. It was something these two could not discuss in their family. They are not so rich to afford any other way for this. They are confused and slowly the hubby went into depression and they married life is about to be ruined. They started having fights regularly and she decides to go to her mom's home. She loves her hubby and she cares for him a lot and she cant just see him ruining everying in depression. At her mom's house, she had talks with her mom about it. Experienced mom, after thinking for few days and considering every aspect of daughter's married life, suggests her that she want to save her married life, she must get pregnant soon, the question is who could be that person, who could help her. It is for sure, he should be known, trustworthy so that in future he does not create problems in her married life later. After giving it a thought they could found only one man whom they can trust and it wont be risky since he is the family member, her brother.

2. The hubby is physically not so strong and have a small size of dick whereas his wife who looks very decent and innocent from face, infact is a horny bitch in bed. Hubby did not give her satisfaction since he does not do oral, nor he fucks her hard. He ejaculates early and the girl is just in bad condition. She start thinking of about every other man he sees around her but she is too afraid to go for them. After few months, she visits her mom's home where she is totally deprived of sex. She has turned to a sex starved bitch. She notices her brother have grown up now. He is 6 feet with a muscular physique. She falls for him. She start seducing him. Showing him her assets. Using his washroom without locking it properly, placing her used undergarments. And the day comes, she was taking bath in his washroom without bothering to lock the door, when brother steps in and found his sister all nude rubbing her pussy under the shower.

Any takers ? would love to play on yahoo along with pictures.

Modifications / Alteration could be done mutually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom