Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pinkbunny Craves it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
Hello blue moon. This is an alternate account to my main account for RP's specifically made for playing A submissive female role. Mt f-list is at the bottom of this post.

Now since this is a secondary account i already know the rules of blue moon and have no issues with them. i follow them and hope you do too.

NOTE: IF YOU PM ME ASKING TO RP AT LEAST LIST A PAIRING. I AM TIRED OF GETTING PM'S WITH NOTHING UT A "Hey want to RP?" ITS ANNOYING!

Pairings: (Bold = My role) (I will play with Males, Female or Futas.

CRAVING said:
Okay due to a drop in replied I am going to list my most craved.

-Prep // Athlete
::F/F Futa/F::

2 Borthers // Little Sister
::M/F::

World of Warcraft (Any Race // Blood Elf, Night Elf, Draenei) Mixed with Master // Slave
:: M/F, F/F, Futa/F::
Plot

Master or Mistress // Slave
-For this i want abuse. i don;t want some giddy romance between our characters. Rape, abuse, Cages and gags. make by character cry. Discipline her when she fights back and break her down to your own personal fuck toy.

Older Brother // Sister
Older Sister // Sister
Mother //Daughter
Father // Daughter
Twins

Cheerleader // Bookworm
Popular // Outcast
Bad Influence // Innocent Girl
Teacher // Student

Girl // Dog (Some people don;t get what i mean by thinking outside the box. This Rp can get dull so I want someone who can Spice it up)

Maid // Employer (or employer's Teenage son) (Preferred if both employer and son think woman are nothing more than pieces of meat.)

Pokemon:
-Trainer // Rocket (I'll play either role)
-Pokemon // Trainer
-Trainer // Pokemorph

I get too many of these

WoW
Races I'll Play
-Draenei
-Blood Elf
-Night Elf
-Worgen

Hogwarts: (After the seventh book)
OC // OC

F-List

Pinkbunny said:
Hello blue moon. This is an alternate account to my main account for RP's specifically made for playing A submissive female role. Mt f-list is at the bottom of this post.

Now since this is a secondary account i already know the rules of blue moon and have no issues with them. i follow them and hope you do too.

NOTE: IF YOU PM ME ASKING TO RP AT LEAST LIST A PAIRING. I AM TIRED OF GETTING PM'S WITH NOTHING UT A "Hey want to RP?" ITS ANNOYING!

Pairings: (Bold = My role) (I will play with Males, Female or Futas.

CRAVING said:
Okay due to a drop in replied I am going to list my most craved.
-Pokemon Trainer // Team Rocket Member
::M/F, F/F, Futa/F::
REALLY Craving this

-Prep // Athlete
::F/F Futa/F::
Plot

Father Or Brother // Girl
::M/F::

World of Warcraft (Any Race // Blood Elf, Night Elf, Draenei) Mixed with Master // Slave
:: M/F, F/F, Futa/F::
Plot

Master or Mistress // Slave
-For this i want abuse. i don;t want some giddy romance between our characters. Rape, abuse, Cages and gags. make by character cry. Discipline her when she fights back and break her down to your own personal fuck toy.

Older Brother // Sister
Older Sister // Sister
Mother //Daughter
Father // Daughter
Twins

Cheerleader // Bookworm
Popular // Outcast
Bad Influence // Innocent Girl
Teacher // Student

Girl // Dog (Some people don;t get what i mean by thinking outside the box. This Rp can get dull so I want someone who can Spice it up)

Maid // Employer (or employer's Teenage son) (Preferred if both employer and son think woman are nothing more than pieces of meat.)

Pokemon:
-Trainer // Rocket (I'll play either role)
-Pokemon // Trainer
-Trainer // Pokemorph

I get too many of these

WoW
Races I'll Play
-Draenei
-Blood Elf
-Night Elf
-Worgen

Hogwarts: (After the seventh book)
OC // OC

F-List