Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving an Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay (Mostly Smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar Lothbrok

Wanderer
I've rather been having this craving for a long time, and hopefully, someone out there is feeling the same. As the title suggests, I am able to do story-based romance or smut. What I'm looking for is a female that is literate, and knows proper use of spelling and as well as grammer (also able to write 2-3 paragraphs) AND Someone knows the TV show very well and how most of the characters work. Also, if you have to leave for important matters, TELL ME. Or, if you don't want to do the roleplay anymore, TELL ME, and we can work something out. Below are pairings that I'm dying to try out. I'm able to do incest as well, as pairings that are in such a catagory are below.​

(Bold = Me)

OC x Azula (want)
OC x Katara
OC x Toph (want)
OC x Ty Lee

Zuko x OC
Aang x OC
Sokka x OC

Zuko x Azula
Sokka x Katara
Zuko x Katara
Aang x Katara
Aang x Azula
Aang x Toph

(Threesome/Orgy options)

Aang x Katara x Sokka x Toph

OC x Katara x Toph (REALLY WANT)

OC x Azula x Ty Lee (want)

Sokka x Zuko x Azula

That's basically all I can think of so far, I'd love you FOREVER if you choose any of the ones I particularly crave the most. All of these pairings will have some backround to why they happen and we'll even roleplay before the sex scene to have at least SOME development. Trust me, all the pairings you see will have reasons behind them, it won't go right into it, I assure you. Please PM me if you're interested! ^ ^

(UPDATE: For any of the pairings you see, it doesn't have to be smut, it can be romance driven as well. We can even do a love triangle plot. So rest assured, I'm not soley looking for smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom