Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tashi's rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waaagh

Moon
Hello! I'm Tashi...new to the site, certainly not new to the roleplaying. As you can see from my f-list I am very open-minded submissive with a strong preference for the non-consensual settings(to the point I only agree to play con pairings in plot-driven rps).
My posts vary in lenght-it's really up to my partner's preferences-however, I found out that the rp gets pointless if the post lenght goes down to one or two lines.

Now, you won't find here any desired plots or settings-I'm open to pretty much everything. What you will find here are my character who I intend to use in multiple roleplayes.
Yes, that's right. As you can see from the "character sheet" below my first character is pretty much tabula rasa..or rather, a core or basis for a character. Her personality, profession, history, age, etcetc will be defined and change with the rps she will be in. Worry not-although she is initially from modern setting, you can use her in any setting, universe or timeframe. What I want to achieve is something like multi-roleplay-ultimate character development. Or..whatever.

Name:Elisabeth Taylor
Personality: Intelligent, a little nerdy, inquisitive
Personal history:-
Alignment:Neutral
Other:-

So...give me rp propositions and we'll incorporate her into the scenario you propose. Later, when I will get the rp going for this one, I may add more "blanks" to "fill".

-sad bump-
sorry guys
no rp actually started since..well..I had to quit role-playing for quite some time, personal issues. I know I promised to rp with some of you and I know that I should have told you if I was going to leave but it was sudden and...yeah, let's not go to details.
Anyway, now it's over and I'm totally back and so looking for rps! So, if you are interested drop me a pm or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom