Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Appeal to my Senses (version 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I want to put a few things up here first off. And I’ll know if you approach me without reading this portion, trust me.
I roleplay mainly over IM, I do not have an opposition to threads, IM is just faster. This said, it doesn’t mean I’m going to be answering you every two seconds, I do have a life, and I tend to do more than one thing at a time.

I’m a college student, Classes have begun. Unless the roleplay is amazing, Do not expect me to cut out time every single day to post to it. I do my best. But Believe me My Creatitivy is sucked into actual art pieces right now and thus you have to give me more than normal to keep something going.

I am NOT looking for Smut. Sex in a roleplay is fine, but I am NOT going to do a roleplay based souly on getting your rocks off. Sorry.
Please please PLEASE do not approach me with a Pairing, such as ‘teacher x student’ or ‘best friends’ because you know what, That’s not a plot idea, That’s a pairing. It’ll get old faster than life. And believe me, My life is demanding. If you want to do a roleplay with me, expect me to want at least a general idea beyond a ‘couple’ or just two characters. The longest running roleplay I have has over 300 characters between me and one other person. You know why it works? Because even if we only use a couple at a time, there’s a whole lot there to choose from.

I do not have an F-list, I do not have a rabbit hole, I’m not going to make one. I do not do Giants/micro on any level, my characters will be based off something believable, highest a female’s boobs get is DD to perhaps DDD if necessary. They will not be over 8 heads tall. Their bodies will be proportional to however tall they are – based on what I believe is proportional. I do not do beastiality, I do not generally get off by a lactating character, or some other form of ‘milking’ I just don’t. I’m fairly boring when it comes to my kinks.

This said. I’m not doing this to get my rocks off either. I’m doing this for the character and story development, Know what this means? My characters and I are not the same. I’m not looking for some sexual fantasy of mine or anyone else’s making.

Now Here are some Vague ideas. Things that I like to play with not necessarily the only things I’m open for.

I like to play with Modern Gods. This is not all mighty Zeus comes down and plays on earth. This is Any pantheon brought into the modern world weak and pretty much human. 90% to 85%. I have characters for this that Range from Norse, to Greek, to Roman, to Egyptian, and Have even considered Making Celtic and Voodoo. This isn’t ‘this god and this goddess’ it is ‘this pantion’ usually centered in a major city in the united States, (I tend to use a vague idea of New york)

High Fantasy – This is anywhere from Mages and Knights to Dragons and Kings and Princesses, I have characters all over the map, as well as Races from Avians (bird people) To Giant’s by human standards (10 feet) all the way to Mermaids and Selkie. This isn’t restricted to the old ‘mideival’ or Tolken setting, this can be brought to the modern era.

Cybernetics – I like Scifi, I’m Always happy to try it, Cyborgs, nano technology, androids, scientists aliens, whole nine.

Now, this is not everything I do, if you want a 'realistic' roleplay, Have eiter an interesting idea, or interesting characters. Because honestly they bore me. I don't mind humans, but I really mind boring.

Now, If You’ve read everything, you can do one of two things. Shoot me a PM, I do read them. Or shoot me an IM.
AIM: ShamanYohAskara
YIM: jystentermic
I don’t roleplay through PMs so don’t ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom