Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come and Join the Party (RP Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvrdragon249

Meteorite
Hello there!

My name is slvrdragon, you can call me Silver, Dragon, or whatever you would like, and I am looking for an RP. I'm pretty open so if there is something you want to do that is not listed on here feel free to ask me. I'm not going to promise I will agree to everything, but you can always ask (it might be that I just forgot to list it).

A little about me first:
  • I will do plots, I will come up with plots, it may take a little and may be more of a starter that I want your input on, but I can come up with something and please contribute
  • I am literate, the minimum I try to write is a full paragraph, I get bored real easy if it is anything less than that
  • I like detail, I will add detail and I expect my partner to also
  • Please do not expect me to do all the work in the RP, you should also help the plot move on. Feel free to add twists or whatever
  • If something goes down in the RP or in your reply that I do not like, I will tell you OOC, I expect the same treatment. I have no problem re-writing my post if I did something to offend you

I have been a bit absent from this site for a while, if we had an RP going I apologize for not giving any notice, life happened.

Things I want to do (again, if there is something you would like to do let me know):
  • Angel x Demon
  • Angel x Angel
  • Demon x Demon
  • College/School
  • Student x Student
  • Teacher x Student
  • Boss x Employee
  • Employee x Employee
  • Gangleader/member x Civilian
  • Gang leader/member x Police officer
  • Criminal x Police
  • Civilian x Police
  • Neighbors
  • Prince(ess) x Prince(ess)
  • Prince(ess) x Thief
  • Prince(ess) x Village person
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Coincidence

I feel like I am missing stuff, so really, let me know if there is anything you would like to do.

I can play male or female roles, and I can play dominant if you want. If I play submissive I am more of a "spunky" sub, my characters will not just "roll over and take it". Also, I only RP in third person.

I will do either PM or Thread RPs, but nothing outside of this site.

Message me if you are interested.

Current Biggest Craving:
A challenge. I want an RP where there is more written and more going on than just a paragraph can explain. I wouldn't mind doing an RP where I (and/or my partner) are playing multiple people. Maybe some sort of Futuristic Space Adventure/Pirates or a good twist of a special school, like maybe one that is unorthodox. Just something that has more of a story line that we can play off of. Please PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom