Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Updated 9/30/2011 =3 F/M, F/Futa, F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darling

Star
Hey! Its Darling!
I've decided to update my post, since my interests have changed a bit.

I'm still looking for a dominating or submissive males to play with, I'm also interested in finding a frisky lady or possibly futa RP! I enjoy romance so please don't hold back. I've been really into finding some plot driven storied but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy some kinky fun still, if it's a really interesting smutty plot I might indulge, but currently I've been loving the build up in plots. ;3

Yes!

Plots
Details
Characters development!!
M/F, F/F, F/Futa (With me apposing to a futa, I just can't play them well for some reason!)
Cute, shy boys and sexy dominate guys. ;3
Foreplay, teasing! Make me want it. =D
Build up in stories, ROMANCE! 8DDD
I also like smut, just depends on how I'm feeling. =3 Everyone likes a good fling. Haha..

NO

Smutty mcsmut all the time. It can get boring. D;
Scat, washroom related things. >3>
God-modding!
Yaoi..NO VAGINAS WUT?! Lol, I like vaginaaaa. x3
Mutilation/gore involving sex, other then that I love action! I'm a rabid horror fan too, so in fights slice and dice I don't mind!! x3

Also, Rabbit Hole if you wanna get right down to dirty kinks~ ;3
Please, if you don't see something listed and its not related to my dislikes feel free to ask. I'm open. I wont bite, unless you like that kinda thing. o.o;

PLOTS/IDEAS

Anything neko related is a plus, I like playing cute neko girls. x3

Incubus/Libarian

Our story begins at a local library, a new librarian is closing she has to take some old books downstairs to be stored away. This library is rather old, the first one to be erected in her tiny town. While putting the older books away she comes across a rather large, untitled book. Upon opening it starts talking of spells, rituals and things. The young librarian becomes interested and starts to go down after work and read the mysterious book more and more. After a month, she gains the courage to try one of the unnamed, possibly dangerous spells. Gathering candles, salt to make a circle and writing the appropriate symbols she preforms it right on the ground of the library basement. When all the other workers had gone home, in the dead of night. She called upon a powerful, playful demon. An Incubus. He reveals himself to her in human form and gives her a choice, she must give herself to him completely, or he will make her life a living hell. Of course, she runs away in complete fright, the next day one of the older librarians find the wiccan like set up in the basement. It quickly gets to the newspapers, as for the demon, hes now silently by the young woman's side. Continuing to tempt the woman for her innocence, shes a meek woman who's afraid of men, will this sultry Incubus draw out her naughty, playful side? Or drive her life to hell? Just like the devil, he needs her to willingly in to him so he may feed.
((this is a brand new idea! So please be ready to discuss plot with me. Mmk? x3))
Contains/may contain: Romance, Plot/smut mix, Supernatural aspects/fantasy (so many possibilities!) and much more we can discuss! x3

Scholarship cross-dresser

From a barely middle class family, Willow jumps at the chance to be accepted to one of the most upstanding schools in the country. Even though, there is a catch. St.Louis academy for boys is only, well, for boys! The headmaster surprisingly, is willing to overlook her gender if she's willing to hide it. Her grades are better than the top student currently at number one in the school, the headmaster wanted her smarts. So she agrees to cross dress as a boy, in order to obtain a good, comfortable future. Although, after a month of living with her new roommate shes finding he's becoming a bit skeptical of her, finding the tampon wrapper in the washroom had to be the last straw. What will she do when he finally confronts her?
((Fairly new idea too. So, any input is loved.))
Can contain: Blackmail, plenty of highschool drama, public scenes (schools washrooms and such) He can be nerdy too, if you like, possibly the little smarty pants she suppose to beat at being number one at the school?

More plots coming soon!
Other ideas I'm pondering upon..
Maid/Master - Twist on old ideas are loved.
Master/Pet or savor/neko - Like I said, I loooove playing neko's
Priestess/Demon - Dragging her down to the dark side! Yummy.
Beauty and the beast type set up, maybe a monster or something. =3
Dominating a cute, nerdy boy is always a turn on, I just gotta think up more plots for it. XD
A futa succubus! *Swoon*
A really cute, romantic Yuri story! x3
A futa girl who is embarrassed about herself, my character helps to make her feel more confident. ;D
SisterxSister RP, I haven't given that a crack yet! ITS A CLASSIC! D;

Anywho, more to come! I SAY!​

RE: Looking for some playmates~ M/F

sinfulrook said:
I'm interested in the last two plots that you have in mind! Please send me a PM!

P.S. The link for the Neko girl might be infected, my virus program went off.
Something on a booru, infected? Noooo. Also, bump. :3

RE: Looking for some playmates~ M/F NEWPLOTSYO

I;d be up for doing IncubusX girl MaidXmaster, or the all boys school. PM on it's way as well.

RE: Looking for some playmates~ M/F NEWPLOTSYO

hi there, i've been looking for somone to play a maid in a thread i posted called lord wexfords maid? have a look at it, we could change it arround a bit if you have some specific ideas, anyway have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom