Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd Idea (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Usually I don't do this, usually stick to just female characters, but I had an odd dream that I'm looking to play out tonight, hopefully over IM....I'm on both AIM and YIM right now at Maiesiobreed.

Basically it includes Mpreg, not sure if anyone is into it, but I want to play it for some reason. Basically I would be playing the BF or Hubby of a very pregnant woman who is having her baby shower....he shows up late and she basically "gives" him the pregnancy, makes him quite pregnant, and makes him go through the shower with all of her friends.

It's an odd idea, I know, usually don't play it but I'm interested in it tonight. Hit me up with an IM if you're interested!

Pregnancy 101

Another odd pregnancy idea I had....what if there was a course you could enroll in for a college university that would send you through an entire pregnancy in just a week, or some other very accelerate amount of time? I'd love to explore this idea with someone else who would enjoy playing a classmate of mine or the professor!

I'd love to go through an entire pregnancy in a week or something, going through morning sickness, getting bigger and bigger each day, having to waddle to class, I think it would be fun!

If there are any takers please hit me up! I'm on both my YIM and AIM accounts right now at Maiesiobreed if that's easier...

RE: Pregnancy 101

Well cool thanks all I appreciate it!

Full pride send me a pm I'd live to hear what interests you about this idea.

RE: Odd Idea

Could an Admin please close this thread down for me? I'd like to close this request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom