Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darke's Thread - Looking for Longterm (Plots Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darke

Super-Earth
Hi, you can call me by my username, Darke.

I'm good with being Dom, sub, or switch! And I only do M(me) X F (You.)

I believe in quality over quantity.

* I am looking for a Monster Girl RP (From the Monster Girl Encyclopedia)*

What I like:
Plot
Romance 
Pregnancy (Only if it fits in the plot!)
I like being older.
Height difference (I like being a tall guy with a short partner.)
Longterm RPs

What I don't like:  
Death
Pure smut
Blood Play
Scat
Water Sports

When it comes to kinks If something you like is questionable, ask me.

I'm going to put a few plots down, because that's what I like when reading threads.  If you want to change something about a plot, I'm pretty flexible so feel free to ask. 

*Names in plots are changeable* 

1.  Something Changed 
Holly and Beni have known each other for as long as they can remeber. They mothers met when Holly and Beni were toddlers. There are even pictures of them taking baths together.

They're in highschool now and Beni  has a goof off day.But that day changes his life forever. While walking through the forest he is bitten by a wolf with a foaming mouth and passes out in the words for a few days. When he finally wakes up he is in wolf form and freaks out. Once he is able to control the animal inside him he comes back home.

*Starting point* Now that's he back he notices something else is different about himself. He senses have improves as well as he reflexes and stregnth. His eyes are also a golden color. But the weirdest thing of all is he can't seem get Holly out of his head.

His wolf wants her. It wants her as a mate and now.  While he is able to control himself for now. He confesses that he likes her one day when the hang out late out the beach. As she walks away he grabs her wrist and……

What happens from there is for us to decided. :D

2.Better Life

Sydney's husband Sam is always working. If he's not at work, he's on his phone working at home.He's the type to get a phone call during sex, and answer it.

Sydney's life is busy, juggling her work and family, with no help from Sam. He's left her to take care of their two children, even when he's at home. 

There's a guy at Sydney's work that makes his feelings for her obvious. He often flirts with her when the cross paths and enjoys her reactions.

One day they both stay in late, the only two people in the building. Carmen flirts with her again, but this time she flirts back. *Starting Point* She tired of not getting the attention she deserves from her husband and decides to get it from Carmen. 

They have sex in the office and right as Carmen reaches his peak, their boss walks in. Horrified as what he sees he fires them both, and calls Sydney's husband and tells him what happened.

Carmen offers to let her stay at his place, since this is his fault. Sydney takes the offer and stays with him, too ashamed to go back home and face Sam.

After a month of looking for a new job, she starts feeling sick. While Carmen is at a job interview she goes to the store and buys a pregnancy test and when she returns home she finds out the worst, She's pregnant with Carmen's child.

PM if you're interested in a plot of have one of your own!

RE: Darke's Thread - Long Term (Plots Inside)

And a Bump for good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom